What's the going rate on PLing? 20-50? :P

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
How much in cash would it be? :) On Mid/Pryd or on Camlann :p Or what Arties would be wanted.

I want to get to 50 without doing work and would pay for it to be done :D VIA arties/Cash etc.

:) Reply.

Edit: Oh, and in less than 24 hours :)

Xzynia

Fledgling Freddie
Overdriven said:
Edit: Oh, and in less than 24 hours :)

Thats not gonna happen unless a few ppl waste their entire day, and lets say, a normal person gets about 90€ a day, and lets say your gonna need 3 ppl to do the PL that fast. You willing to pay 270€ to do that?

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Xzynia said:
Thats not gonna happen unless a few ppl waste their entire day, and lets say, a normal person gets about 90€ a day, and lets say your gonna need 3 ppl to do the PL that fast. You willing to pay 270€ to do that?

Fine, in a period of... 3 days ;o

And paying IN-GAME stuff, not IRL cash. Can pay on Pryd (mid) or Camlann :)

And if I had £181 I'd most probably do it lol

Jaison X

Fledgling Freddie
i could PL in camlann ^^ but u have to have lots of IG money in camlann or in exc ^^

Overdriven said:
How much in cash would it be? :) On Mid/Pryd or on Camlann :p Or what Arties would be wanted.

I want to get to 50 without doing work and would pay for it to be done :D VIA arties/Cash etc.

:) Reply.

Edit: Oh, and in less than 24 hours

Find yourself an ebay char with less than 24 hours left to bid on it :p or do what they said and pay people silly money to pl you

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
On this realm I would imagine in the order of 80-100p for that sort of leveling minimum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom