Whats the Difference?

Ucallme

Banned
Whats the difference in AC raids than Raids during the day when 80% of people actually work?

This is NOT a moan... I mean like lastnight early morning albs took mid keeps (I wasn't there I just heard Im not 100% sure what actually happened) which imo is AC raid and people 'qq' at this which I understand. Yet Mid then attack Alb during the next day and have nearly every keep in Alb when the majority of players actually Work and not play.

So the point of this is, is there any difference?

Night Time Raid = hardly any online
During Work Time = hardly any online

All I can say is though what ever actions each realm do - this is encouraging people to play unfairly - right/wrong? and therefor encouraging more 'qq' posts - right/wrong?

Amphrax/Arauddry

Lethul

FH is my second home
Whats the difference in AC raids than Raids during the day when 80% of people actually work?

This is NOT a moan... I mean like lastnight early morning albs took mid keeps (I wasn't there I just heard Im not 100% sure what actually happened) which imo is AC raid and people 'qq' at this which I understand. Yet Mid then attack Alb during the next day and have nearly every keep in Alb when the majority of players actually Work and not play.

All I can say is though what ever actions each realm do - this is encouraging people to play unfairly - right/wrong? and therefor encouraging more 'qq' posts - right/wrong?

Amphrax/Arauddry

do the majority of players really work today? :eek7:

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
there is a difference
morning ac raid
pre time ac raid

Gahn

Resident Freddy
IBTL!!! Not sure y but it has to be locked also! :drink:

Punishment

Resident Freddy
This thread is likely to ''Angry Up the Blood'' So it's deffo gonna get locked !! :(

Just to make sure .... ''Requiel wears clown shoes''

That should do it :p

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Regarding the time of day people raid at...

...there is no unfair time of day.

There are elements from each realm that wish the relic situation to be stable because they are fundamentally self-centered and want to play safe for their own style of action. Fair enough in some ways but of no interest to me.

What this highlights as much as anything is that there will be relic traffic regardless of how people want to keep the status quo for their own particular mini game they play within RvR - be it FG combat or solo fighting.

Part of the end game is intentionally epic level warfare but some people would rather (selfishly) see it scaled down to medieval CS to suit their own playstyles.

I'm not bothered about when during a day people raid - if they are on and want to, just go for it. I personally might not join in but I'm not going to get upset if others do.

I hope if nothing else people take from this that they should be cooperating more to go on the offensive (in RvR, not on forums please ;) ) and make a proper stand-up fight of the opportunites that DAoC affords for warfare rather than being like a DAoC Grinch.

Lastly: you can never play it safe. You just have to go for it. Don't rely on the enemy realms keeping the status quo.

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved

Amphrax/Arauddry

Apparently this is a holiday in many countries today (Switzerland, Germany, many Nordic countries?), so that perhaps makes things different from normal.

ps You always were quite good at disguising your moans. :)

illu

Part of the furniture
Apparently this is a holiday in many countries today (Switzerland, Germany, many Nordic countries?), so that perhaps makes things different from normal.

Man I wish today was a holiday in this country :>

In fact - at I think it's 8 Bank Holidays a year - aren't the English one of the worst off for that?

I might move to France. I think they get 15* days there :>

Oli - Illu

* I have no idea if this number is real or not.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Oh well, shit day of RvR. Some school kids had free and took all keeps.

Now we have Team Azzarri and Team Septina zerging like the very same for realm like idiots they flame, across all zones with Skald speed + sprint.

Keep it up.

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved

Now we have Team Azzarri and Team Septina zerging like the very same for realm like idiots they flame, across all zones with Skald speed + sprint.

Keep it up.

We've moved off every time we've gotten adds vs you.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie

Keep it up.

tbh m8 we are having loads of fun in alb - tonnes of fights and as perly said above apart from 1 time when we pulled off late vs your grp the other 3 times we pulled off without adding or doing damage to your grp :fluffle:

Ucallme

Banned

Not moaning as I havn't played for almost 2 weeks due to internet connection mostly was more of an observation.

Amphrax/Arauddry

Septina

Part of the furniture

Keep it up.

OMG M8S!!!! FG VS FG INC LETS RUN INTO THE TOWER!!111 :D:D:D

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
tbh m8 we are having loads of fun in alb - tonnes of fights and as perly said above apart from 1 time when we pulled off late vs your grp the other 3 times we pulled off without adding or doing damage to your grp :fluffle:

Was still annoying to run with 6 or 7 and get a green tower door down to have you inc + some (Maelstrom) randoms. The one fight in a tower versus you and some other Mids was quite enjoyable though, so maybe make us last more ;)? Killing ussss soffftly.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Was still annoying to run with 6 or 7 and get a green tower door down to have you inc + some (Maelstrom) randoms. The one fight in a tower versus you and some other Mids was quite enjoyable though, so maybe make us last more ;)? Killing ussss soffftly.

Well as you said earlier we were indeed zooming around at skald speed + sprint (which we normally do) for the 4 hours we ran and soon as we saw flames we moved to them so its no wonder we got every where quickly with so many ports to help aswell.

Oh and thursday is kinda our PUG night - usually only 4-5 of the regular TC crew so we invite friends like we did last night which included some from Maelstrom and others and we even had Nate on his RM for over half the night with Arepa driving and judging from the mindless spammy drivel on vent i know we had a lot of laughs too ;)

<3 Nate on his RM while STILL telling ppl what to do and where to go - was proper funny tbh :)

An none of this killing you sofffftly when in that tower fight when you and a couple of your CC immune friends with big scary looking weapons came to hurt a poor little kobbie so I had to dump everything as I couldn't get any range to nuke.... still gave you a /hug each time i saw you tho :fluffle:

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Well as you said earlier we were indeed zooming around at skald speed + sprint (which we normally do) for the 4 hours we ran and soon as we saw flames we moved to them so its no wonder we got every where quickly with so many ports to help aswell.

Oh and thursday is kinda our PUG night - usually only 4-5 of the regular TC crew so we invite friends like we did last night which included some from Maelstrom and others and we even had Nate on his RM for over half the night with Arepa driving and judging from the mindless spammy drivel on vent i know we had a lot of laughs too ;)

<3 Nate on his RM while STILL telling ppl what to do and where to go - was proper funny tbh :)

An none of this killing you sofffftly when in that tower fight when you and a couple of your CC immune friends with big scary looking weapons came to hurt a poor little kobbie so I had to dump everything as I couldn't get any range to nuke.... still gave you a /hug each time i saw you tho :fluffle:

You moc trigger happy :(

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie

Nate on rm ? who is his rm ?

oh wait it has to be the one that allways get aggro from those green spiders just S of beno right :drink:

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Some evil cleric killed my solo cleric just because I was bashing on berks t2 for a bit today :(

Tried my leet tactics with kiting, send zo pets, stun shear nuke etc..

Started out good with kiting, zo pets, but I got ns'd, debuffed, rooted and he kited back ae'd the pets and returned to wtfpwn me :(

Sorry for off-topic, but that's all the rvr I had today(besides my rollplaying in Snowdonia! ;)) but I like the rvr threads too much to stay out of them! Just like..

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Some evil cleric killed my solo cleric just because I was bashing on berks t2 for a bit today :(

Tried my leet tactics with kiting, send zo pets, stun shear nuke etc..

Started out good with kiting, zo pets, but I got ns'd, debuffed, rooted and he kited back ae'd the pets and returned to wtfpwn me :(

Sorry for off-topic, but that's all the rvr I had today(besides my rollplaying in Snowdonia! ;)) but I like the rvr threads too much to stay out of them! Just like..

Clerics killing Clerics nowdays?

You didn't miss much today, Rhymin getting stunned by RR4 Clerics with 320 dex, Becksvart having no chance to do 1000 emotes when he wasn't adding for once and Azzarri racing for RR12 with some swedish retards ;).

Your roleplaying show was much more entertaining.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
You didn't miss much today, Rhymin getting stunned by RR4 Clerics with 320 dex, Becksvart having no chance to do 1000 emotes when he wasn't adding for once and Azzarri racing for RR12 with some swedish retards ;).

I wouldn't call them retards.... gimped and disturbed maybe and with the weirdest sense of humour..... when i could understand it that is ;)

There's something about a load of ppl on vent shouting and swearing in a foreign language that i just can't NOT find amusing tbh :fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom