Whats the deal with hibs melee stuns

Arakasi01

Fledgling Freddie
Why is it that all too often hibs can seemingly use two stuns, in fights that last far less than 1 min when the immunity timer would have expired.
Nowadays I get stunned by diamondbacks even though the nightshade just started the fight with backstab II which has 2 sec stun or so.
Also get stunned twice in fights by blademasters who strafe side style all in much less time than 2 stuns would be allowed?
Can someone explain to me how this is possible since i cant make any sense of it?

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
probably a bug of some kind, happens to me also in rvr when mids/albs use insta stun then castable stun when insta when gone :/

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
I think the immune timer is calculated something like 0.5sec x stun duration after the effect has worn off. Not 100% sure though.

moik

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:
I think the immune timer is calculated something like 0.5sec x stun duration after the effect has worn off. Not 100% sure though.
The immunity for all stuns is 5times the stunduration afaik. So if you get stunned by a 1second stun, you have 5seconds immunity.

Ovi1

Fledgling Freddie
moik said:
The immunity for all stuns is 5times the stunduration afaik. So if you get stunned by a 1second stun, you have 5seconds immunity.

Sounds right, changed a patch or 2 ago iirc.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Same goes for all CC if i'm not mistaken

Gamah

Banned
thats only Melee stuns, castable stuns still have the one min immunity duration.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
From 1.72. I was a bit wrong, was remembering the 2nd paragraph a bit wrong.

- We have changed how the immunity timers on combat styles work - they have been changed so that the immunity timer will now be exactly five times the length of the stun, rather than the standard one minute duration. For instance, if a combat style's stun has a 5 second duration; it will trigger a 25 second immunity timer, instead of triggering the standard one minute timer as before.

- We have changed how the immunity timers on pet stuns work for pet classes. The immunity timer will be five times the length of the stun. For example, a pet with a one second stun will now grant a 5 second immunity. The pets affected by this change are the Cabalist Amber Simulacrum, Spiritmaster's Summon Spirit Thrall line, and the Druid's Summon Nature Spirit line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom