whats the chances of...

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
getting a moderna group going sometime today or later this week?

finally (after what, 3 years? yeah i'm that slow >.< ) came to the concluton that trying to do much of anything high end without a bot nowadays is pretty pointless. so i reactivated one of my ooooooooold trial accounts and made myself a shaman there to.

wouldn't mind getting him to 50 so i can continue to do the laby quests on my BD, thane and SM without having to wait for some gentle person to help out :)
dont have to much to contribute with tho.. 50 stock (IE no ML or anything) shaman or 50 (still no ML's or anything) SM.

would prefer taking my shaman as he's got some artis i'd like to level.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Instead of asking what chances you have, why not be a bit more aggressive and say you are making one and ask who wants in? I am sure you would have gotten a better response if you done that in the first place ;)

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Mod can be done by 1 ML9 SM, speced 34 dark and 41 summ, and a decent shammy, thats all you need! I can pull nearly as much as a PB group and kill pretty much as fast, and PL up to 6 toons at the same time.

A healer on standby helps and any PB in the group too, as this can speed things up, but I keep up nicely with the pop rate, ML9 most of the time and slightly smaller pulls from the oj camps when its down.

Although if you have had the archer patch, a couple of archers in POC or at frore liches in Odins can decimate all. MOD isnt really the greatest PL area anymore.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Mod can be done by 1 ML9 SM, speced 34 dark and 41 summ, and a decent shammy, thats all you need! I can pull nearly as much as a PB group and kill pretty much as fast, and PL up to 6 toons at the same time.

A healer on standby helps and any PB in the group too, as this can speed things up, but I keep up nicely with the pop rate, ML9 most of the time and slightly smaller pulls from the oj camps when its down.

Although if you have had the archer patch, a couple of archers in POC or at frore liches in Odins can decimate all. MOD isnt really the greatest PL area anymore.

I prefer it to POC as it has a better pop rate. Liches aint been there of late but will be out there at some point in the future :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom