whats the best in bg?

O

ormorof

just wanted to hear what people think....

i got 2 favourites :

Animist (if well organised and facing ignorant mids)

Shadowzerker (only the occasional infil and the occasional NS could stand up to the might of a double bladed axe and a cleaver smacked over their heads) ;)

anyone elses views? :D

N

-Nxs-

I really enjoyed playing my mins in Thid

24 Instruments
12+5 slash
10+5 stealth

Steal although only 15 was enough to hide near the PK's wait for the mass of players to run past then gank the people too distracted when the group says "Move !!"

W

Wibbler2

Aye, I agree, I love playing my minstrel in Thid

Only difference being I never use stealth, but like playing the "chase down the cowards, stun, shout, shout, mele" game :D

24+5 Instruments
16+5 Thrust
1+1 Stealth ;)

S

swords

Its not cowardly when its you vs 14 Albs is it....

W

Wibbler2

Ouch, since when did I say I was in a zerg?

If you read my post in one of the other threads, it says I'm solo 95% of the time...

:m00:

W

Wibbler2

:p

There are one or two of us out there, honest :)

:clap:

O

old.Bourkester

Really?

Look a alb on his own, i charge! get to 20 percent, next minute 13 albs come over hill :eek:

S

SilverHood

you forgot about the 3 scouts and 5 infils jumping you

S

swords

You forgot the Mincer who has to stun-mez you to make sure those poor infs have time to line up a PA :p

V

Vepo

Enchanter grouped with a Mentalist best 2 man group you'll find

Mentalist Mezzes, Enchanter runs up to them, Mentalist Stuns, Enchanter spams PBAOE on the 3rd there dead, with Enchanter Speed, you move away from the scene, move to another area and continue.

Me and my Mentalist have taken out 3 people at 1 time without losing hp, but you do get the odd person that resists the mez and stun.

Of course the pet comes in handy when people try and run away :D

S

SilverHood

my darkness RM was pure evul when she was in the BG...

Never got to 24, only 23, but could hit everyone for atleast 150 dmg, 170 if crappy resists, and +200 on crits.

Soloed 2 pallies :D

I think enchanter is the best of the BG though.... that snare pet kills all melee classes.... ste get stealthers havea hard time too, and I should know.... still managed to get them half the time :)

S

Skrad

Shadowzerkers are lots of fun I think... but really, the best class is the one that gives YOU personally the most fun :D

S

saijan_WarLord

all types of archer classes rulz in BG. but Wizards beats it all.

Users who are viewing this thread