Whats the best class for Scroll farming?

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
I need Malice 3of3 and SoM 3of3 among other stuff for my template and the prices on CM's are quite high :)

So I was thinking maybe its better to just farm these myself, assuming a Shaman bot, whats the best scroll farmer?

Zerker? Warrior?

Assume it warrior, but what about a 44weap 44la 44parry zerker? This char would be only for PvE use so im not worried about it being a gimpy RvR spec?

Any advice?

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Funkybunny said:
ml9 sum sm... > all

Really? I was told Sum sm's were great for Arti farming and high stuff, but for just regular scrolls heard melee would go through them faster

Funkybunny

Banned
if you have a ml9 sum sm with a fop-bot.. you can go through ANYThINg... ofc a rr11 kobold warrior with augdex5-mob5-mop5 and a complete toa template would most likely be better in the long run.. but just get 3-4-5 mobs on that ml9 pet and keep him healed and you should be ok :p

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Well actually...

Well actually only when you solo summsm is bigger...but if you just have 2 friends suppsm > summsm. take 2 friends with ya that are suppsm and you go with healer + bb and you have a winning team for farming ml7 cave as long as you get through the first annoying mobs...or even: thane + suppsm + healer + bb etc. (If you are solo then summsm beats just about anything)

/Charmangle

foreing

Fledgling Freddie
dark and supp sm spec works fine as well in ml7 cave with fop bot, ml9 and or jugg 2 just make it easyer :drink:

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
just make a guild farming group.
with 3supp sm
2 healers
and a tank
and a bb + fop.
got to ml7 farming, nest and fastest way.

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Just do ml7 with 100ppl, then ml8 and ml9 and you'll get plenty of scrolls..

Why's everyone beginning to expand the group more and more? He asked for the best solo class for farming scrolls ;p

If you want a fast char up for scroll farming, a warrior would be a good choice. He can tank almost unending with foh and a decent template. His killing speed is rather low, but if you take care when pulling and setting up camp, you probably will go safe all the way.
Zerker is decent too, but of course lower defense as well. Haven't tried one myself for farming scrolls, but I think he might not be capable of taking on as high mobs as a warrior. That goes for savage as well.
Ml9 SM would take some time obviously, but once you have it you'll be able to take on trash mobs and artifact mobs without even breaking a sweat.

This is all just imho and other ppl may not agree. I've used warrior for farming scrolls because I didn't feel like lvling a SM and getting ml's on it etc and it worked out for me.

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm been told that a bonedancer with some RR skills like juggernaut would be good option too.

Farbaute2

Fledgling Freddie
Im making my warrior for pve now and trieing to figure out what caps there is for catacomb bonuses. I think it is 10%. that is 10% block bonus, 10% parry and 10% defensive bonus. There is also a % to hit bonus, but i guess thats only needed for really high con purple mobs, or when weaponskill is low. and i also havent found many of those items.

/Narve

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom