What's so screwed with the subs pages nowadays?

S

SoulFly Amarok

They seem to be down all the time, work a day, then go down.

I'm getting really pissed here, eating mcdonald's caesar salad.

When this's finished, and if the subs pages won't work, Blaen gets it !!

Might poke yussef aswell!

:scared:

A

Ardrias_Mid

This will be moved to off-topic in a near future.

S

SoulFly Amarok

Originally posted by Ardrias_Mid
This will be moved to off-topic in a near future.

its not off topic fyi.

S

SoulFly Amarok

Subscription pages are under maintenance, they will be available soon as possible.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

FOAD IRL >_________________<

B

Bym

Hello,

The registration page is actually available, please accept our apologies for waiting.

If you’re unable to log on to the account session, it is because the access to the website is restricted to a certain number of subscribers at the same time.

Thanks for being patient.

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Customer Support

Unfortunately, I still get this message:

Subscription pages are under maintenance, they will be available soon as possible.

As I have every time I have tried to reach the page for the last 2 weeks :( So its quite obviously down (and comes up briefly when I'm not around knowing my luck!)

:'(

X

Xandax

Originally posted by Bym
<snip>
If you’re unable to log on to the account session, it is because the access to the website is restricted to a certain number of subscribers at the same time.
<snip>

Yeah - restricted to 0. :rolleyes: How hard can it be .... *sigh*

S

SoulFly Amarok

Originally posted by Xandax
Yeah - restricted to 0. :rolleyes: How hard can it be .... *sigh*

7.26 am here

HELLO
asjifjaisjf FOAD IRL

X

Xandax

Only reply I've gotten from GOA is that automated response that the pages are working but there is a restriction on the number of people possible to log in on them.

Wrote back to them again ......

I

inst1gat0r

doesent seem like they give a shit atm,
seems to me like they just went to weekend leaving the system like it was

:mgwhore2: GoA :mgwhore:

B

Bym

Well, with plenty of live customers, what do they care about a few new or returning ones :rolleyes:

K

kain_pravus

strange, has anyone been billed early?... Just got billed this morning but I thought I had a few months left?

oh wait, the sunscription page is down and it's 8:40 am :-(

I

inst1gat0r

well ive been trying to subsribe since friday still no luck

:wall:

S

SoulFly Amarok

It worked for me on friday, when I checked something, then later on, no..this is utter ...

I bought Si for my other account, and now I can't even activate it, this is just bs...

K

kherny

I know 2 people presently trying to pay to get back into the game after time off, presently rageing on trillian to me.

Its just a joke, i thought i read somewhere they were upgrading it on there site in the news a while back.

Every fricking weekend its down, its just ridiculous, 24/7 mmorpgs .... ye right :) gotta get in first.

E

Elixir

Been trying to renew my second account aswell, but with no luck, each time i try i get one of two messages :(

S

SoulFly Amarok

Have to organize some raid myself thanks to goa..fuck sake..

T

timbro

hmm my emial acct blocked them so i aitn got my subs pass just my game, how do i fix this u reakon :s

O

old.Sandariel

Originally posted by timbro
hmm my emial acct blocked them so i aitn got my subs pass just my game, how do i fix this u reakon :s

Go to the account page and hit the If you have forgotten your subscription password, just click here link :)

You only need your game login and they'll email all the info to your registered email-adress.

F

formia

Im trying to resubscribe and havent been able to since Saturday morning :/

If they know the subs page will be down all weekend amend the error msg to reflect this , not the current one , which wastes ppl's time and adds to the frustration.

They should send the reminder email in plenty of time to remind you , not the night before.

Its like running a supermarket and not having tills at the checkout to take money from ppl , good business/customer service skills from GOA.

S

Solarius

1.05am GMT here and my bro is trying to resubscribe... but getting that message.

Very much doubt it is too may ppl trying to access at once, i'd say shoddy work by GOA again.

X

Xandax

Originally posted by formia
Im trying to resubscribe and havent been able to since Saturday morning :/

If they know the subs page will be down all weekend amend the error msg to reflect this , not the current one , which wastes ppl's time and adds to the frustration.

They should send the reminder email in plenty of time to remind you , not the night before.

Its like running a supermarket and not having tills at the checkout to take money from ppl , good business/customer service skills from GOA.

Funny "thing" about the error page, is its name is "general-err.php" ....... seems to be just an error page they display to any odd error on that section of the site.

Well, I've written them after that automatic response, and will see if I can't nag them a tad when they try to convince me that it is due to current users - cause the time is 6AM CET and I really doubt there is so many logged into the subscription page at that time monday morning :D

S

specialdave

I just tried to log in and got the account closed pop-up. checked my email and it says my accont been suspended as they were not able to complete the payment sucessfully.

This payment they cannot complete is on a credit card that is no where near it's limit, was used fine by myself over the weekend and GOA have billed without any problems since the game was launched!

So they screwed up taking payment and now the sub pages are down! It is not like I stopped my account and came back later, this was an active account!

:(

what a pain in the arse! I am no techy bod, but how hard can it be to maintain an automated subscription service? Not like this is ground breaking technology!

S

Silence

open the freaking subs pages ffs,

my accounts are now suddenly closed with some stuff about payments, think its cause i got my new credit card and all old expired,

But they go gay and close subs pages, and its been closed over a week with little mention of wtf is going on.

and steam is playing up, cant get on cs, for some reason.

if somthing aint done soon i might have to go get a real life!!!

NOOOOOOoooo!!!

S

Silence

GOA QUOTE EMAIL

You were not able to complete successfully the payment for your subscription
period (SUBSCRIPTION login <wouldn't you like to know>)- therefore, your GAME account has been
suspended temporarily.

If you wish to play DAoC again, please go to the « account » heading of the
official website to update your personal information, choose a new billing plan
and re-activate your GAME account.

BUT U CLOSED IT YOU <INSERT MANY SWEAR WORDS HERE>

kthxbye :p

B

Brennik

Wish I had problems like that... Just got a mail telling my account has been automatically renewed, too bad I wanted to close it down and can't do that because I can't get to the subscription pages, eh?

X

Xandax

Could access it now ... to bad I'm at school working on a project :)

No reply to my rightNever message yet though :)

S

Silence

WOOOOOOOOT

<HUGS> XANDAX

cheers ears,, sub pages just worked, first try,

totaly unable to do nething 30 mintues ago, after many attempts. (and many few days ago)

worked, should be back in game ne minute.

maybe my email to subs worked,?

whatever i am sorted,

woot

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom