Whats RVR like on this shard?

A

adari

Since I'm going to have a lvl 50 skald I might as well ask what the RVR is like on this serv ><

Any chance to solo as a non stealther? Or have fg vs fg fights ? (the prydwen legend)

L

liste

non stealth solo, can be done quite successfully, if the right spot is chosen.

most RvR is fg vs fg, with the odd zergs (usually evolving when keep takes are finnished, or a particularly successful group kills one too many groups). Mostly, its all good fun :)

O

old.mattshanes

RvR on this server=used to be good now it's crap,just log on to talk to friends i do mainly:( then go back to mid excal:p (maybe because the fact that my guild is dead in alb)

P

Piojo

And mebbe due to the fact that when they were alive they didnt run in 1fg? :)

F

Fightersuntzu

Ive been running around recently and managed 1v1 battles against non stealthers and fg vs fg :p

Decent.

R

Roo Stercogburn

Fedaykin have had some good 1FG fights lately, win some lose some, and we don't bring out all lvl50s either.

If you want to run solo, Sauvage is often the best place to go. Some pimp oops gimp called Shaeffer or something lurks around there a lot and remember to wave to Gustav as you pass :D

In Emain you only think you're alone...

O

old.Atrox

Originally posted by Piojo
And mebbe due to the fact that when they were alive they didnt run in 1fg? :)

cry moor noob

R

Roo Stercogburn

Oi! Xorta! Change your sig. I've seen Xorta death messages in Odins last day or so.

You trying to lull Mids into a false sense of security with that retired thing? :D

M

maxgirth

Imho rvr has picked up greatly in the last few weeks, been some great fights in all 3 realms, keep at it mids/hibs :clap:

C

case-rigantis

i`d say pryd rvr is pretty good ...all depends on time of day and where you go but pretty good 1fg v 1fg and solo fights IMO

just don`t go emain ;)

P

Petronella

No emain really is the crap, personally I prefer the battles where MGs and keeps are involved though, not just roam around for the purpose to find enemies to slay, in my opinion of course :)

D

Dook_Pug

Originally posted by Petronella
No emain really is the crap, personally I prefer the battles where MGs and keeps are involved though, not just roam around for the purpose to find enemies to slay, in my opinion of course :)

You mean the daily "Let's all camp xMG!" Mid/Alb groups? :eek:

From a Hib POV though I have to agree, killing the gormless zergs sat at xMG and watching the RP flow freely is great. :>

D

Dook_Pug

RvR on this server is great IMHO.

We have some excellent 1FG teams from each realm, the only thing lacking I would say, is a random Hib zerg to counter those of Alb and Mid. :p

I've spent a few days on a friends char on Excal and the RvR there is a mess in comparison. You'll enjoy it here.

GL HF etc ;p

P

Petronella

Nooooooooooo, not CAMP MGs. it's just the scenery I prefer for a FIGHT, with places where you can use the environment in battle. not camp there all the time.

EDIT: and I wouldnt worry too much with your "flow of RPs" once youve attacked, people wont see you for another 30 min ^^ :)

Z

Ziva

RvR is good on this server when the Middies are sleeping instead of having a tea party at one of the MG's :D

D

Dook_Pug

Originally posted by Petronella
Nooooooooooo, not CAMP MGs. it's just the scenery I prefer for a FIGHT, with places where you can use the environment in battle. not camp there all the time.

EDIT: and I wouldnt worry too much with your "flow of RPs" once youve attacked, people wont see you for another 30 min ^^ :)

ROFL :>

Depends on how many Chanters we have actually. :>>

O

old.SadonTheGrey

Well, the fact that you're not a caster gives automatically more fun points for RvR here :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom