@whats next ?

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
should i roll bainshee or play thurg ?:p dinging the ns rr7 then gonna make it slumber for awhile :p or atleast thats the plan :p

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
lol :p 6 savages can't insta gib a zerg ;) and Saru, make highlander friar and dominate the world!!111 :(

nop, but the 6 savages sure can instagib the 5 bainshees ^^

6 ml10 cloak silences, only 5 bainshees ^^

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
nop, but the 6 savages sure can instagib the 5 bainshees ^^

6 ml10 cloak silences, only 5 bainshees ^^

6 savages wouldnt kill those 5 bains before charge runs out tho :p especially if they're gimp ass h2h specced as they'd rely on solid quads to do any real good

6 savages
1 healer
1 shaman

vs

5 bains
bard
druid
druid

6 savages charge + silence
5 bainshee's purge silence, pop RR5 + pop zo (at this point savages are either crying at the fumbles or purging it)
Bard + 2 druid pets chain interupt shaman + healer (so they're fairly useless unless they moc in which case bard can just zephyr or mezz)
Druids keep bains alive until savage charge runs out
Bard pops SoS to get the bains out of range (cc would be pointless as they prob have high det)
bain's proceed to beat the savages like they owe them money :p

Moral of the story, never underestimate a clothie with a solid template/spec af/decent rr5/solid healing vs wannabe zerkers, casters can easily obtain close to 800 AF now.

Zerkers on the other hand would literally wipe the bains out instantly.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
6 savages wouldnt kill those 5 bains before charge runs out tho :p especially if they're gimp ass h2h specced as they'd rely on solid quads to do any real good

6 savages
1 healer
1 shaman

vs

5 bains
bard
druid
druid

6 savages charge + silence
5 bainshee's purge silence, pop RR5 + pop zo (at this point savages are either crying at the fumbles or purging it)
Bard + 2 druid pets chain interupt shaman + healer (so they're fairly useless unless they moc in which case bard can just zephyr or mezz)
Druids keep bains alive until savage charge runs out
Bard pops SoS to get the bains out of range (cc would be pointless as they prob have high det)
bain's proceed to beat the savages like they owe them money :p

Moral of the story, never underestimate a clothie with a solid template/spec af/decent rr5/solid healing vs wannabe zerkers, casters can easily obtain close to 800 AF now.

Zerkers on the other hand would literally wipe the bains out instantly.

cant purge silence

MrBic

Part of the furniture
theres something stange with h2h savages all of a sudden.

a rr4 one did 2 quad hits on me in a fight and the next fight he got 2 quads,a triple and double, almost insta killed my 3k hp vamp.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Very lucky then, unless mythics changed H2H over the past x years its still very luck based and luck based damage is never good as one fight you may get quads every single hit and the next fight you may not get a single quad.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
I think Saru should try an Avalonian Mercenary solo all the way to R10 :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I think Saru should try an Avalonian Mercenary solo all the way to R10 :)

don't knock aval mercs they work fine :p they're only 30 weapon skill behind most other races when specced thrust, 100hp less aswell but meh can't have it all.

Edit: since my pc is borked I shall take this HO challenge in sarus place :p I shall make a HO cabalist, any name suggestions? something comical would obviously be better.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
don't knock aval mercs they work fine :p they're only 30 weapon skill behind most other races when specced thrust, 100hp less aswell but meh can't have it all.

Edit: since my pc is borked I shall take this HO challenge in sarus place :p I shall make a HO cabalist, any name suggestions? something comical would obviously be better.

Well Cliff made a fire wizzie called it Flamingfanny :lol: he not got it changed yet..

Try on the lines Shrek being Ogre and that maybe Shrekonator Sounds shit but along them lines maybe.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
its fun tho because according to break point guide that someone did ho's can hit the last break point on 2.5s cast spells with 362 dex (which would be loltap and debuff) last nearsight breakpoint is 392 dex tho :(

Quoted from VN

"Breaking points:
2.0s ---> 392 dex, 344 dex, 337 dex
2.1s ---> 356 dex, 354 dex, 308 dex
2.2s ---> 374 dex, 368 dex, 320 dex
2.3s ---> 386 dex, 380 dex, 332 dex
2.4s ---> 392 dex, 350 dex, 307 dex
2.5s ---> 362 dex, 319 dex
2.6s ---> 374 dex, 332 dex
2.7s ---> 386 dex, 344 dex
2.8s ---> 392 dex, 356 dex, 320 dex
2.9s ---> 368 dex, 362 dex, 332 dex