whats naughtier...

O

old.TeaSpoon

Daddy....no, wait...chips....no, wait....

T

Teh Fonz!!1

I can't freaking stand that 'spec savers' advert with that family.

A dead person can act better than them. A dead, cold, decaying, rotten dead person.

J

Jonaldo

Best advert ever has gotta be that Carling Black Label one that had the guy being chased through what appeared to be several different commercials :D I think it was Carling anyway, why's it nearly always beer adverts that are funniest?

O

old.job

If I see that stupid freakin telephone again advertising those 800-15,000 loans I'm gonna go postal.

Also Domino pizzas, they have wrecked the Simpsons on sky, I will NEVER buy a pizza off those fuckers!!!:eek:

O

old.Noita

Daddy or chips?? Eugh what a hideous advert but

One of the funniest adverts I ever saw was... For an indigestion remedy...

2 guys stranded in a lifeboat on the open ocean. Day1 they look at each other from either end of the boat, day 2 same, day 3 same day 4 Only one guy left. Advert closes with the caption...... <Whatever Indigestion Remedy Product> For those times when you know you've eaten something you shouldnt.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

That 'daddy or chips' advert is so misleading. It is all a matter of perspective; 'daddy' could be some kiddy fiddling, donkey fucking, wife abusing, satan worshiping, nazi crack whore for all we know! In which case, OF COURSE 'daddy' is naughtier! Hell, even me smearing dog shit all over a convent would be less naughty than 'daddy'! I want this situation clarified before I buy their brand of chips. How naughty is Daddy?

O

old.job

Skin cream adverts, where an 18yr old model with perfect skin rubs in the latest anti-wrinkle/firming lotion.
That is so ridiculous on soo many levels that I find it hard to believe that people don't organise a mob to burn down the advertising agency in question.
What is sad, is that it works and women see the cream, see the girl and bingo sale complete!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom