whats it like over here?

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Hi all, im the gimp shadowblade Darksword, uve probably all killed me before in emain <giggles> well any way i was wondering what its like on Hibernia/Prydwen and what the atmospheres like, groups etc. i may completely move from Midgard coz i kinda feel like a brake and was wondering what u guys do over here and stuff.

Leuan

Fledgling Freddie
Well im from mid to and id just like to say yo yo yo to the hib homies who i think r so kewl, specialy.....errr......Aylia? was that ur name? :eek7: the anamist.....well anyway i try not 2 kill any of u and if u remember i walked up 2 a fg in df the other day and tried 2 make friends but u killed me :( Anyway ur all kewl and i think ur amazing havin 2 put up with being nerfed and those gay albs seeming like they cant die. Well anyway yes darksword move here. I salute u all hibs :worthy:

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
:m00: :clap: <giggles> edens such a cool luri, she's killed me 3(?) times :D and i love dieing 2 her :D

Morimdin

Banned
Leuan said:
Well im from mid to and id just like to say yo yo yo to the hib homies who i think r so kewl, specialy.....errr......Aylia? was that ur name? :eek7: the anamist.....well anyway i try not 2 kill any of u and if u remember i walked up 2 a fg in df the other day and tried 2 make friends but u killed me :( Anyway ur all kewl and i think ur amazing havin 2 put up with being nerfed and those gay albs seeming like they cant die. Well anyway yes darksword move here. I salute u all hibs :worthy:
dark age of buffbots ^^ even buffbots got buffbots in albion nowdays :p

Sarumancer

Fledgling Freddie
Hibernia is a nice realm, bit unfinished, we have issues and problems out the earholes.

But we also have some of the funniest, nicest and downright best players in the game right now.

Sadly, we also have Tare, but thats ok, his pointy shoulders distract the mids from killing us sexy Firbys.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
There's groups veery rarely pre 40 tho so lot of patience needed.

Morimdin

Banned
i like hibbies to:) they are such good listeners when they are eating dirt after hugging my arrows :fluffle:

Darksword said:
Hi all, im the gimp shadowblade Darksword, uve probably all killed me before in emain <giggles> well any way i was wondering what its like on Hibernia/Prydwen and what the atmospheres like, groups etc. i may completely move from Midgard coz i kinda feel like a brake and was wondering what u guys do over here and stuff.

Well to be honest hess it depends what you play :) atmosphere is ok i guess :D there isnt as many rvr groups...obviously :O altho you do see the odd hib zerg now and again :| roll a chanter and join the club

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Sarumancer said:
Sadly, we also have Tare, but thats ok, his pointy shoulders distract the mids from killing us sexy Firbys.

/em kicks Cuch

stop being jealous of my racial beauty.

Takitothemacs

Fledgling Freddie
Tareregion said:
/em kicks Cuch

stop being jealous of my racial beauty.
racial what?

Dont mind Tare, us Hibbies are a nice bunch but elphs are renowned for their inferiority... they cant be hero's, bards, druids or wardens... nuff said! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom