Whats it like over here?

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Hi all, im the gimp shadowblade Darksword, uve probably all killed me before in emain <giggles> :) well any way i was wondering what its like on Albion/Prydwen and what the atmospheres like, groups etc. i may completely move from Midgard coz i kinda feel like a brake :( and was wondering what u guys do over here and stuff. :m00:

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
i personaly would not move to albion, id rather go to hib...

but if you do move here, we need sorcs.. but youd get sick of that fast, becouse you usualy get 2-3 shoted..

the prices in albion is way to high, there are almost no 20-40 groups, and the have allot of bad ppl here..

Only reason i am staying in albion is becouse of all my friends here.

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
As hib i must say albs exp grp 100000000 times more, havent had a exp grp in hib for god knows how long all are looking for animist PL, in alb there are plenty of grps from 30 and above. and hib is the fotm atm as all wants to play a mana bomb casue they are strongest now after toa, id go hard mode if i were u so go alb and roll a grp char: sorc cleric or ice wizzy, mabye even a theurg.

Leuan

Fledgling Freddie
Hey there Darksword, yeh i think i remember killin u loads of times, fell down like paper.......but thats prolly cos we nvr get nerfed and its takes a zerg to kill us. :clap: Welcome to the land of the overpowerd!

Morimdin

Banned
har har har... my opinion of alb/pry is that everyone (including me) is selfish,rude, greedy and hostile to everyone(yeah sure, a few exeptions) when you have donne /level 20, you will have to beg for money to port etc. then struggle to get to lvl 30, to find out you have to struggle on to level 40 cause there is 0 groups in barrows that aint noobing around at entreance or fallen warrior room, then you find out.. damn.. you gotta struggle to 50 to, unless you are a cleric icewizz or pallie, cause the only thing that's on peoples mind in Avalon City is, "omg plz givf pbaoe tasker grp for me and my 5 alts and 70 artifacts plzzzzzzz i r pallie with sheildspec!" :p
so.. conclution is, stay at middieland and make a group-char instead ;)

fear the flaming i will get for this.. :(

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
I cant tell how it would affect a new person not knowing ppl here.

Tho if u get to know ppl. join a friendly large pve guild (the one the so called 1337 persons call randoms)

Afaik hib pryd is just animist pl as I got many friends here. there is nice people tho no doubt.

Midgard prydwen is probably the best choice but since u play mid already I doubt u want to on pryd xD

Id roll a cabalist if I where u and dont mind being solo.

Cause that class can solo insanely good

Chim

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
If you don't know a lot of people I think exping will be hard unless you feel like organising stuff yourself, putting groups together osv.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Dreami said:
Why not just stay in Mid?

Tis what i was thinking, though if you do move Alb mate, you better make your name Freerps ForCozak.... for i will farm you relentlessly you trechourous bastard!

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
pfff sittng alb > cozak <giggles> not 2 mention after much tuts and leuan telling me off, im moving 2 hib/excal instead of pryd. getting my warrior 2 50 then pissing off till frontiers for bg1-4 and 5-9 <dream> well, looks like hib/excal got 2 put up wiht me for a while :clap:

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
Alb just needs people who aren't lazy. (not saying that you are)

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Darksword said:
pfff sittng alb > cozak <giggles> not 2 mention after much tuts and leuan telling me off, im moving 2 hib/excal instead of pryd. getting my warrior 2 50 then pissing off till frontiers for bg1-4 and 5-9 <dream> well, looks like hib/excal got 2 put up wiht me for a while :clap:

How come you still wont duel me on DS then? :p

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:
Hi all, im the gimp shadowblade Darksword, uve probably all killed me before in emain <giggles> :) well any way i was wondering what its like on Albion/Prydwen and what the atmospheres like, groups etc. i may completely move from Midgard coz i kinda feel like a brake :( and was wondering what u guys do over here and stuff. :m00:
not enought sb in emain on pryd
stay in mid ^^

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Its what you make of it, like anywhere. My experience is that everywhere is the same pretty much. Individual cases you find differences but overall, realms are the same.

Albs tend to think these days they can't make good xp without a paladin and an ice wizzy though. Have had much fun proving this wrong.

Greatred

Fledgling Freddie
Morimdin said:
har har har... my opinion of alb/pry is that everyone (including me) is selfish,rude, greedy and hostile to everyone(yeah sure, a few exeptions) when you have donne /level 20, you will have to beg for money to port etc. then struggle to get to lvl 30, to find out you have to struggle on to level 40 cause there is 0 groups in barrows that aint noobing around at entreance or fallen warrior room, then you find out.. damn.. you gotta struggle to 50 to, unless you are a cleric icewizz or pallie, cause the only thing that's on peoples mind in Avalon City is, "omg plz givf pbaoe tasker grp for me and my 5 alts and 70 artifacts plzzzzzzz i r pallie with sheildspec!" :p
so.. conclution is, stay at middieland and make a group-char instead ;)

fear the flaming i will get for this.. :(
Well someone had to say it, and it's scarily close to the truth :flame:

But there are some notable exceptions - you know who you are!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom