Whats it like being level 50?

L

Lanceloc

Please give me your personal opinion and also some stats, e.g.

Weapon Skill
Weapon Damage
Hitpoints
Most Frequently Used Spells/Styles

Are you getting bored with the character yet?

Also, please state your /played. It would make the rest of us feel better :)

O

old.Okies Kayy

hehe give me a few more weeks and i'll tell you hopefully.

S

SFXman

Hmm, I don't have a L50 but damn it must feel cool to be in RvR and everyone cons yellow or less... I'd assume that at this level it is all about RvR or finding items.... maybe exploring new areas (When DF comes around there is a lot to do).
It is strange how at high levels the actual damage you do to mobs is pretty much the same as way way earlier... weird system tbh :)

S

Solid

SFXman

Damage wont go up much level to level at higher levels because the mobs you hunt will likely be a factor of 6-12 levels higher than you (at least at level 40+ anyway).

Picture it from the mobs point of view, a level 65 Epic Zone mob, extremely purple to a level 44 player.

said player levels up to 45, do you think this bothers the level 65 mob?, nope he is still loadsa levels above said player and so the increased damage from the player seems very low.

Wjere you should start to see damage differences in is when you level 44 tiurns 45 he will hit level 45-47 players for significantly more and will miss significantly less than when he was level 44

C

c0ngo

/played about 30 days now, no idea what it was at 50.

Very rarely play my Cleric now.

Weap Skill/Damage no idea not that important for a Cleric and depends what mace/hammer I chose to use.

Hp 1450(ish) with both of my Const buffs

Spells - Smite, Stun, Mez, PB AE Smite, Heal, Rez, Buffs (basically all spells :) )

Yes I am a bit bored with the char. I play my alt Thurg and Minsts mainly now but use the Cleric for RvR and to help people lvl and the occasional item hunt.

Main change at 50 is I really could't care less if I die to mobs and will often suicide rather than run/get a horse to places cause gold to get const back really isn't a problem :)

S

SFXman

Originally posted by C0ngo
Main change at 50 is I really could't care less if I die to mobs and will often suicide rather than run/get a horse to places cause gold to get const back really isn't a problem :)
This must be great :)

K

Khalen

Yeah it actually is. I don't even care if I die. It's more like a who cares I can get that xp with a few other mobs just as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom