Whats happened to Tilda?

Whats happened

• Total voters

- English -

Resident Freddy
afaik he got his computer parts today when the postman came and he wasn't sure how to build it. Anyway, several hours have gone past without a sign of him. Whats happened? Ive posted a poll as ive eliminated it down to several possibilities.

Laddey

FH is my second home
Definatly found the maggot.

He thought he had a pube, till he pissed out of it :(

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Hrmph!
English I'm disapointed.

where's the Tilda crawled off into a world of Gay Pm stravaganza! on TsR ?

Tilda

lol :D

Basically, i put it all together, it works fine apart from my wireless card. Its being a real ucker to install, just like it was the first time around with windows xp. Just trying some alternate drivers now to see what happens.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well considering what happened, Tildas become rather a grumpy mod. Almot like me but like..err..tildaish :D

Tilda

Im not sure I have i still have a sense of humour but it bugs me when I do something to try and help and people get petty.

Anyway, an update - i now have internet on pc! wh00t! Installing Firefox and thunderbird. Then will do updates and service packs.
Then probably sleep and install aoc and patch tomorrow when I get up.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Im not sure I have i still have a sense of humour but it bugs me when I do something to try and help and people get petty.

Anyway, an update - i now have internet on pc! wh00t! Installing Firefox and thunderbird. Then will do updates and service packs.
Then probably sleep and install aoc and patch tomorrow when I get up.

You try to help but yu do it too soon with zela and..you know, wiht,, you just dfo without aksing.

Help is good and we lkoike help but forecd help iss not.

Tilda

Think 300, but in a game, with lots of other people, and two swords for gladiator style beheadings - win.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
but do i want to pay 10 a month for that?

Tilda

atm yes, just done windows updates, thunderbird isn't working still, but not sure why.
Firefox and net are fine, got direct x10, next up video card and sound card drivers. :D

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
You are doing it all arse-about-face, always always install service packs and drivers before any applications. Your system files end up alot less fragmented for a start and you are less likely to run into any showstopping problems.

Mey

Part of the furniture
Other: was found by horny men of Student Room.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Other: He was thoroughly reading the disclaimers on his latest purchases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom