What's Going On? Did i do it right?

• Thread starter old.Hannible Lector
  • Start date
O

old.Hannible Lector

i just stuck 3months on my account...take in mind i never done this before and i didnt have to put my credit card de-tails in...is this ok? it just said bla bla bla transaction done, please check your invoice in the next 24h...please people....tell me this is right....

V

Vell

Erm, if you didn't put your credit card number in then how can GOA debit your account? I don't think it worked properly.....when I subscribed I had immediate acess to the servers. try logging on and if it works then hurrah! If not go back and check your billing page.

T

Troryn

is it a new account?

or did you get it from someone? in that case the amount was taken from their CC if you didn´t changed the cc details

O

old.Hannible Lector

noooo....i went into my acccount put my Subbie login and password and then put 3month's on and it said ok....but i already had a account.....i tried registering and the CDKEY is already in use by....ME...i guesse my account is still up....is there any way of closing it??

S

SFXman

Terminate subscription and then it will delete your account after 6 months. That's how long they remain there incase of re-activation.
About the adding 3 months, well it is possible that if there was still time left it just took it from the same CC, but if you did it for the first time... hrm... then it shouldn't just work like that :D

O

old.Hannible Lector

Let's Close this topic....i done somthing wrong

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom