Whats a good class to start with?

Kaap

Fledgling Freddie
I play Hib/Excal but I want a char on pvp server for whenever its boring on Excal. Though was wondering what are good starting classes? I have acces to /level 20.

Afran

Part of the furniture
Unless you have traded cash from hib/exc to camlann, your broke, and cash is really needed on camlann. :p

Roll a necro, get 50 (on a second account, if possible, so you can pl yourself when needed) But a necro is the key to getting you some starter cash and equipment (try df stuff, farm emeralds at about level 35 on necro)

When you got cash, would recommend a stealther, so fotm on camlann 8D

Kaap

Fledgling Freddie
Dont have access to a 2nd account. Hmm if its that hard, why did they ever develop that you have to pay con :eek6:

Anybody wanna trade some cash on Cam against cash on excal?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
if you wanna really benefit then make a necro. if you cba just wanna have fun make a class other than a bd.

skalds, mincers, chanters all do well. any tank that has an insta will do well as you can kinda cope with casters

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
if you wanna really benefit then make a necro. if you cba just wanna have fun make a class other than a bd.

skalds, mincers, chanters all do well. any tank that has an insta will do well as you can kinda cope with casters

Listen to this guy he is close to being GOD

Bahumat

FH is my second home
/hug gotrag

with pvp its not a matter of a good starting class. they are all gr8 class's ok some are gimped but play what you want.

if you truly wanna pwn make a bd but if you wanna have fun then it dont matter what class you are. how on earth healers get by playing pvp i have no idea but pick a class you wanna play not a class that will make your chances to survive that much better.

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Overdriven said:
Seconded.

dont listen to him i was at his house last night and he said he was gonna pl up a bd to 50 when catcombs comes out plus his first ever chracter on mid/pryd was a bd :touch:

Ps. Frozen chickens For Teh Win

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
make a bd, and fear the most deaths you couldn't imagine were possible.. about 30/ hour :) (Counted the 2mins respawn timer, as unable to die)

Markk

Fledgling Freddie
dark sm dark sm dark sm oh did i say DARK SM!!!! cant believe how hard these guys hit and so fast. when u get attacked in melee quickcast pbaoe mess run for a bit turn around and lifetap to hell :flame:

Afran

Part of the furniture
Markk said:
dark sm dark sm dark sm oh did i say DARK SM!!!! cant believe how hard these guys hit and so fast. when u get attacked in melee quickcast pbaoe mess run for a bit turn around and lifetap to hell :flame:
Took my advice then x)

Ormor

Fledgling Freddie
Make a bd to farm cash with (Kill greens / blues in Aegir) then delete him at 30 and roll a class u wanna play.

pichal

Fledgling Freddie
make a Support class, best Bard healer of a Spreader u will get good groups and u will lvl fast and the money wont be a problem

Ormor

Fledgling Freddie
Don't make bard, people think you'er a mincer and chop you down :(

Bxilla

Fledgling Freddie
I as a first character made a Fire Wizard. because that was what i had on Alb-Excal for abit. (only got to level 14 though) heh..

But man, i tell you.. the first character you make shouldnt be a caster, its so hard to make money! believe me... yo udo really well undtil you get to the "Dangerous level 36" and then everything goes downhill for you.. trust me :)

Make a necro like Bahumat said, get some cash, and THEN u can make a fire wizard..

Reason why i didnt do that is i r a o_O without SI or ToA :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom