What'll be the first thing you do once you get SI?

S

Sigurd

You obtain the expansion (from a shop or mail order) you install it, log on to your server of choice.... what'll you do next?

I'm going to be rolling a reaver and mauling things with a morningstar, I hope to be battleground-ready within a week and pose as a cleric, to give assassins a very nasty suprise :p

O

old.Xarr

gonna go exploring, see the new stuff etc :)

and maybe make a kobold savage or a hibby something on prydwen. time will tell :D

S

shilak

Explore, do the two quests I need for my planned armour suit. Roll up a Bonedancer. Kill Albs/Hibs :) Oh, mustn't forget, do a realm respec to get PR, and a skill respec to get more Pac/Mend ;)

G

Gimly

Get the Griffons to gether and do some quests then let Lamagra lead us on a Guild hunt to explore and hopefully get some nice drops :)

O

old.linnet

Check out the new crafting towns, and make free armour for level 10 and below ';)

O

old.Xarr

just found out i can do the bracer quest when si goes live. so that quest is gonna be the first thing i do :D

O

old.TeaSpoon

Run around dodging all the new alts, get a guild/random group, explore the new areas, and start a Hibbie Valewalker on Excal called Bill Door :)

F

Feac_

go exploring and get some items for my alts :)
musicboohoo.gif

O

old.Xarr

wow, cwazy instrument smiley.. haven't seen that one before

J

Jiggs

heh i think we getting a 2fg necro zerg together in guild or something

A

Arnor

and a skill respec to get more Pac/Mend

Nooooo, Biiiillllllyyyyyy! :(

I LOVED your 49aug to the BONE! ;)

anyways, gonna do the quests for Mazuma and Arnor, get their armour spellcrafted, roll a savage or a bonedancer. I CANT decide :( (savage for kicking ALOT of ass, very fast, bonedancer for staying alive, staying alive, ha, ha, ha, ha, staying alive, staying aliiiiiiive.

Kill me please

G

Garaen

I will make myself a reaver and level it up only in the new SI areas, itll be just like the start of retail. I will probably explore the new areas with a small number of groups so that i dont zerg it and see everything in 2 hours.

O

old.Tohtori

First thing to do when i get SI?
I will log into camelot-europe.com and enter the CD key. Then start the game.

O

old.LandShark

Poor effort, Toto. I give it a C-.
I'm going to do a load of quests and then run around exploring. Then start farming the avalonian families for the ring drop i need for my SC plan.

S

SilverHood

4 more chars!

I'm gonna make my new alts
A BD and a Savage

Then i'm taking my thane there to explore a bit
:)

M

-mk-

i'll get a new gfx card, because my Gf 2 Ti won't display the new shadows and water effects :(

S

StormriderX

make 4 new chars and then do a spot of mad power leveling with guild :)

T

Thae

Im gonna roll a bonedancer then start levling to 50 :)

O

old.TeaSpoon

Originally posted by -mk-
i'll get a new gfx card, because my Gf 2 Ti won't display the new shadows and water effects :(

I forgot about that......

/em goes to upgrade his GF2 TI

O

old.Glendower

bah!

I wont be buying it for a long time if ever.

This game is totally screwed up, and it seems that Mythic doesn't have either the competency or the balls to fix it.

Y

-yoda-

1st thing ido when i get SI is come here and Post a NERF BONEDANCERS thread :))))))))))

C

Cavex ElSaviour

Re: bah!

Originally posted by old.Glendower
I wont be buying it for a long time if ever.

This game is totally screwed up, and it seems that Mythic doesn't have either the competency or the balls to fix it.

So why whine in a thread where ppl are actualy looking foward to a mythic product?

I think i'll just run around and explore ther area

Y

Yussef

Go SI and do bracer quest, roll Reaver, brother rolls Necro, enable my two free buffbot accounts, level in old world for a bit, or ditch buffbots and stay in SI.

R

Ragnarok1978

Making my kobbie savage outta fort Atla and lvling him.

When I get bored, try the bonedancer.

Mix that with a ton of exploring and hunting in the new zones and dungeons.

W

Wij

Start finding time to play again.

Between decorating and AoM I've been away a long time :)

G

gengi

I will come late to the feeding frenzy that will be the opening day. Probably about the Thursday after. And my plans are to continue levelling Gengee :) 6 more to 50 and hopefully some of that will be done in SI areas with the guild who are mostly 50 (mains at least) so the levelling should go quickly :D. They should also have scoped out the good mob areas by the time I can play so tour guides and power xp for me

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Later

Gengee

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom