Whatcha think of my batty armour?

O

old.Zenox

Minding my own business in my new re-coloured shiny armour on my way to defend the keeps last night and it snuck up behind me :upyours:

Hummmmm

TBH I think it was the batty colour which made him angry...what u think? :p

S

SFXman

Hahhahaha! Nice armour dude, that is some serious pimpin' s*** :D
I think the armour put him off, you know the usual "bulls go after red stuff" thing.

PS: The swearing was needed here to being out the pimpin' in a proper sense, but I did censor it.

O

old.Zenox

Originally posted by SFXman
I think the armour put him off, you know the usual "bulls go after red stuff" thing.

PS: The swearing was needed here to being out the pimpin' in a proper sense, but I did censor it.

LOL Yeah.... maybe I should be called the Guild Pimp :)

Oh...and lots of bling bling ;)

O

old.Spiritwolf

LOL, nice armour colour, can't exactly miss you in that.

Would be funny if you coloured your helmet purple...

O

old.Zenox

I will colour it purp...but its a grey--- item and I aint wasting 30g's on that ;p

I already spent like 120g just for a laugh on the colour :)

O

old.Zatan

hehe Yeah I like it :-D

Nice colorful armor = Higher aggro

hehe

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Zenox

LOL Yeah.... maybe I should be called the Guild Pimp :)

Oh...and lots of bling bling ;)
Yeah, you gotta find yourselves loads of jewelry and stuff it in your bag. Get golden belts and stuff, oh and a golden shield wouldn't be bad either. Talk about bling bling then.
Another funny outfit is a totally undyed plate armor then a shiny red helmet. You could call yourself "Light Bulb" and constantly say, I have an idea.

O

old.Zenox

Yeah, you gotta find yourselves loads of jewelry and stuff it in your bag. Get golden belts and stuff, oh and a golden shield wouldn't be bad either. Talk about bling bling then.
Another funny outfit is a totally undyed plate armor then a shiny red helmet. You could call yourself "Light Bulb" and constantly say, I have an idea.

LOL :)

That might be my summer outfit then :p

S

SFXman

LOL :)

That might be my summer outfit then :p
Did you notice that this has almost turned into a real-time chat. But yeah, you can make up loads of funny outfits when you really start to think about it.

O

old.Zenox

Did you notice that this has almost turned into a real-time chat. But yeah, you can make up loads of funny outfits when you really start to think about it.

Yeah..ure all replying instantly...Stoppit! :p
Makes me wanna reply. hehe.

I'm gonna do that, different outfits for different occasions..I'll have a middy smashing outfit and a hibby smashing outfit as well ;p

S

SFXman

Yeah..ure all replying instantly...Stoppit! :p
Makes me wanna reply. hehe.

I'm gonna do that, different outfits for different occasions..I'll have a middy smashing outfit and a hibby smashing outfit as well ;p
Hehe, yeah... go into emain wearing a light green so the mids won't spot you and such... then to yggdra with undyed armor etc. etc.
Hey this all adds up to one great idea! Major camouflaging is going to be undertaken by me from now on :D

O

old.Zenox

Hehe, yeah... go into emain wearing a light green so the mids won't spot you and such... then to yggdra with undyed armor etc. etc.
Hey this all adds up to one great idea! Major camouflaging is going to be undertaken by me from now on :D

Make sure u carry a pure black set with u for the night times then :)

S

SFXman

Make sure u carry a pure black set with u for the night times then :)
Of course, what do you expect :D
Although many people wear the black to be 1337 and show that they have the money :p
I think that wearing that in Yggdra is plain stupid :D

O

old.Spiritwolf

Hey this all adds up to one great idea! Major camouflaging is going to be undertaken by me from now on

But you're a stealther mate :p

(Well the scout character is)

I usually just keep a black hooded cloak in my pack for night work, but there isn't much in the way of camoflage that will do much for a big dumb looking Firbolg :mad:

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Spiritwolf

I usually just keep a black hooded cloak in my pack for night work, but there isn't much in the way of camoflage that will do much for a big dumb looking Firbolg :mad:
But then again you come out of hiding after firing, so they have less chance of spotting you when quickly glancing around to see where the arrow came from.

O

old.Zenox

heh, ive just gotta say that firbolgs are so god damn ugly... every time i get killed and one is next to my body, i makes me wanna quit the game just seeing his ugly face ;p

S

SFXman

heh, ive just gotta say that firbolgs are so god damn ugly... every time i get killed and one is next to my body, i makes me wanna quit the game just seeing his ugly face ;p
Actually, I must agree. They look all buff from some distance but close up it looks like their had a close encounter with a large sledgehammer of some sort.

O

old.Spiritwolf

But then again you come out of hiding after firing

Doh! forgot about that

ive just gotta say that firbolgs are so god damn ugly

TBH I have to agree, lucky I only have to see my character from behind :p

Annetha, my elven Enchatress balances it out though :)

S

SFXman

TBH I have to agree, lucky I only have to see my character from behind :p

Annetha, my elven Enchatress balances it out though :)
Hehe, indeed... the elvish kind are very nice indeed. But I wouldn't go to as far saying that trolls are very beautiful either. I think they look extremely funny when they run...
But I bet that a troll looks absolutely terrifying to a lurikeen who is easily smaller than the trolls weapon. :D
Imagine what it looks like when a troll and a lurikeen fight.... you could almost think, from a distance, that the troll is trying to kill the air in front of him, hehe.

O

old.Spiritwolf

Seeing a troll bounding towards you as a Firbolg when you're on your own is pretty terrifying!

S

SFXman

Seeing a troll bounding towards you as a Firbolg when you're on your own is pretty terrifying!
But a firbolg aint that small to a troll tbh. I think even my saracen scout, smallest size, is smaller than your firbolg.
But just consider the lurikeen troll situation. :D

O

old.Spiritwolf

I have a Lurikeen ranger and specified the smallest size on the short/medium/tall scale on creation, I'll stealth into Middie find a troll and take some screenies one day :p

(edit: the troll running towards my Firbolg was still damn scary though)

O

old.Zenox

I have a Lurikeen ranger and specified the smallest size on the short/medium/tall scale on creation, I'll stealth into Middie find a troll and take some screenies one day :p

(edit: the troll running towards my Firbolg was still damn scary though)

/me hates to even think about the ugly firbolgs :)

S

Sar

I'm OUTRAGED

I shall be contacting my MP forthwith!

;)

O

old.Zenox

heh heh :)

He's right tho. I'm now becoming the first daoc pimp :)

Anyone ladies want to join my gang? :flame:

J/K ;)

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Sar

I'm OUTRAGED

I shall be contacting my MP forthwith!

;)
Please Sar, don't make a huge thread complaining about some friend of yours being too young to see such text, even if censored. ;)

O

old.Tartanyak

I'm got a set of piccies showing the difference between a small kobold and a large troll.

With the troll sat down, the kobold nearly reaches up to the top of it's ass.

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Tartanyak
I'm got a set of piccies showing the difference between a small kobold and a large troll.

With the troll sat down, the kobold nearly reaches up to the top of it's ass.
Anyone got a picture of the smallest Lurikeen next to the largest Troll. They will have the largest difference in the game. Kobolds are larger than Lurikeens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom