What

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
are you all still doing here?

Not sure if coming back here makes me feel really old or strangely young again.

Anyone up for a game of Action Quake2? ;)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Well shit! How've you been? What you been up tae? How's Dams?

On why we're still here - where else would we go? Facebook??!

Still the coolest* green place on the net :)

*no, really :eek:

Wij

I am a FH squatter

*nostalgic ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip*

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
Well shit! How've you been? What you been up tae? How's Dams?

On why we're still here - where else would we go? Facebook??!

Still the coolest* green place on the net :)

*no, really :eek:

We're both doing great. I got fed up working in IT after nearly 20 years and I'm in my third and final year of an Occupational Therapy degree.
Damini is still being her artsy self and working on various projects while being an awesome mum to our now 4yr old daughter Amber. Amber's just started school and is loving it.

I also spend far to much time on reddit if I'm honest.

I came back here because I got a friend request via the Epic Game Store from a StarmanUK and was wracking my brain why that sounded familiar to me. I wonder if it really is the Starman from here?

Also Wij.... *ziiiiiiiiiiiiip* unf

Embattle

FH is my second home

Were you really expecting us to be somewhere else :p

Nice to see you back, even for a short while before your age means you forget ;)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
We're both doing great. I got fed up working in IT after nearly 20 years and I'm in my third and final year of an Occupational Therapy degree.
Damini is still being her artsy self and working on various projects while being an awesome mum to our now 4yr old daughter Amber. Amber's just started school and is loving it.

I came back here because I got a friend request via the Epic Game Store from a StarmanUK and was wracking my brain why that sounded familiar to me. I wonder if it really is the Starman from here?

Ouch, my p13!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
After Fugglers, the thought of Damini being in charge of dolls for a child is terrifying.

Vae

Resident Freddy

Yes Starman is from here. I think that is Pete who we used to play Planetside with. Best wishes to you and Dam from me and MissusVae. Our son is now at an age we've introduced Dam's books to him.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Welcome back K. Glad you and the family are all good. Starmie did go by StarmanUK on other services but not seen him here in a while.

Quick favour any chance you could...
keep the missus away from the old teeth if she's still doing bits for kids, my eldest is way too attached to 'asteroidy' here
IMG_20211030_151531.jpg

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Starman is Pete he now has a little boy I have not seen him about PC gaming for a while though, however it is not inconceivable.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Well, fuck my old boots, it's @WPKenny !!! Still got all those Gigibytes of pr0n, fella? ;) Great to hear you seem to have found a new vocation, I hope it really pans out nicely! Kudos to you and Dams with regards Amber - she's supercute :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom