What You Think Of Me

T

treaclekins

Im just doing my best, deal with it, if you dont like it tough. Im not here to win the popularity stakes. Anyway, all these obnoxious replies just show yourselves up and not me, so ill just let you carry on....

K

klavrynd

a) Nobody knows you have a disability, nor was anything about this mentioned.
b) On each post you made came the same reactions. Maybe it's time you draw some conclusions.
c) Good for you and very nice that you want hib to be a better place, but you might want to set goals you can achieve.
d) Get a fucking grip, daoc isnt a cheap form of therapy

A

Aoln

if u dont wanna be insulted why dont u stop acting like a twat?

U

urughai

Originally posted by klavrynd
a) Nobody knows you have a disability, nor was anything about this mentioned.

Hey hey dont be insulting the disability mataphor, no one is saying hes diabled, its just a metaphor read my other post on the about things you heard thread to find out what hes talking about.

O

old.Kian

Treaclekins - a wise man once said "It's better to remain silent and have people suspect that you're a fool than open your mouth and prove it beyond doubt." You've made a number of posts that show you really don't know much about Hibernia/Prydwen, the mechanics and economics of DAoC or for that matter basic human nature. The best advice I can give you is keep schtum for a while, listen, observe, learn until you actually understand enough that you can make a valuable contribution. You'll find that with time, Hibs can be quite a tolerant and welcoming bunch... why, some of them will even put up with Creamy now :D

It's one thing to be unpopular - there's a number of souls in Hib that are unlikely to ever send me a Christmas card - it's another to make a laughingstock of yourself. One means you've said things that some people didn't want to hear (but may very well be true), the other just means you've paraded your foolishness for all to see. The best advice I can give is stop making yourself a laughingstock and concentrate on being unpopular :)

G

gengi

Originally posted by treaclekins
Im just doing my best, deal with it, if you dont like it tough. Im not here to win the popularity stakes. Anyway, all these obnoxious replies just show yourselves up and not me, so ill just let you carry on....

Teaclekins, a post like this helps your cause immensely, well written with correct spelling and punctuation. Carry this over in to your other posts, which, in comparison, are utter shite. I did notice that its an edit in your post, maybe tell the editor what you want to write and they can put it down like this post.

Not being good at writing is not something to be laughed about. The reason you were scorned and disparaged so much was a combination of the, frankly, appalling use of the language coupled with an apparent total lack of knowledge of the realm.

Read Kian's post, as always he makes a lot of sense.

I hope your guild does well, and I hope you have fun.

Later

O

opoc

Originally posted by treaclekins

Did treacle take some typing lessons? Seems to have improved :)

T

tildson

Nobody knows you when you are down and out ! ;)

K

Khalen

At least he's doing something for this realm....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom