what WOW server will u play on?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I have to say that this is by far the most stupid topic about WoW i've seen. Asking about class, profession,favorite killing position would be acceptable...but discussion about the server people are gonna play on is just sooooo retarded.

No offence to you, but this thread sucks so much that i'm not gonna even save it with a pictar or some funny remark....

The thread that is. That sucks. Not you.

Can't play 'cause i don't have a comp at home :(

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
Which servers are there anyway? Does anyone have a list?

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
And to be sure to reach his fellow Daoc'ers, he really should post here to be honest.

Think it's good to know where people play. There are actually some I'd like to avoid playing with xD

Not that i think anyone cares, but I'll be playing on Ravencrest 8)

Edit: WoW threads are certainly off-topic on a Daoc forum I'd say.

Geuin

Fledgling Freddie
Well, posted it on DAOC forum couse it's for ppl who play DAOC and will play WoW as well, nothing strange with that imo. Would be nice too see that im not ALONE :kissit: with SWG folks etc

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
If all WoW ppl moved to their thing, it would be on topic.. and wouldn't be needed to stay in DAoC Forums to reach WoW :p

Digitracker

Fledgling Freddie
tbh, allllllllllll this WoW BS.....
I can bet 100p on that 99% of ppl who will play wow will go through these stages:

1. Log on, AMAZING, so beutiful and fun in the begining
2. stage 2 is the hope stage, that something will change and its not yet another grind your ass to hell game....
3. Dissapointment..... Yes, its a shitty game
4. Making there way back to daoc

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Digitracker said:
tbh, allllllllllll this WoW BS.....
I can bet 100p on that 99% of ppl who will play wow will go through these stages:

1. Log on, AMAZING, so beutiful and fun in the begining
2. stage 2 is the hope stage, that something will change and its not yet another grind your ass to hell game....
3. Dissapointment..... Yes, its a shitty game
4. Making there way back to daoc

99%? 100p? deal

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Digitracker said:
... and its not yet another grind your ass to hell game...
WoW will never be a grind, as there's nothing to grind with, IMO it'll be more like an extended FPS, great while it lasts (levelling you first 2-3 characters), but then worthless.

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
tookha said:
No-one is forcing you to click the topic, tard.

they are.. WoW crap don't belong under DAoC.. it's a seperate section here.. GO THERe!!1111

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Tualatin said:
they are.. WoW crap don't belong under DAoC.. it's a seperate section here.. GO THERe!!1111

this is offtopic! that means non-daoc related crap :D

100p that 99% of the people leave WoW?

ill give you 1000p that 100% of people will leave WoW (eventually :D )

Digitracker

Fledgling Freddie
tookha said:
No-one is forcing you to click the topic, tard.

Let me see, replying to a topic makes me a retard? WTF does that make you than replying to a "tards" message? :wub:

And yes that game suck and thats my opinion and I find it extremely funny reading the endless threads about how many that gonna do what and how the game is and will be etc. when most of the ppl posting dont have a clue how to type in the CD key even.....

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
Digitracker said:
Let me see, replying to a topic makes me a retard? WTF does that make you than replying to a "tards" message? :wub:

Extremely handsome. Correct?

Afran

Part of the furniture
Fuck knows as I can't even get it to install =o

Geuin

Fledgling Freddie
This isnt I LOVE the game I HATE the game post, so all who want to flame FUCK OFF!

I want to try this game, and would be nice to play with some Daoc ppl, thats it :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom