What would u do ?

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
Oki .. Lets say, 1 person X has been trying to get 1 item for 4 months .. then it finaly drops and he has a chance to get it .. he needs it for template etc, to rvr and waddafakkpwn :p Like last item etc .. but ofc, another dude Y wins. So, he pm's mistar Y and offering him 50p insta for that item. But noo mistar Y tells him that the item will look cool on his char, that he is hardly using for smth :) When some1 else needs it RLY RLY much to complete template and defend his realm !

4 months trying to get 1 item and still offering 50p for it .. or just looking uber on a char that hardly leaves DF/toa zones .. Would u sell it ? or be a cool looking ass ? :p

I am not mistar X or Y :p

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
granted i know mr x, i wouldnt even roll for it, if i didnt and it was the usual agreed lotto then the item belongs to y for whatever he wishes.. selling it or not is up to his own criteria

tho all that stuff is a pain in the ass, when a number of ppl does often 'farm' stuff, eventually someone will lose a lotto to a friend who will automatically plant it on cm, but then again items are = ps = other items the first one might b after...

play fair and straight and dont let fustration/jelaousy get to u, and u will get ur stuff fixed

and jika, its obvious ur not x or y cause u didnt mention paypal anywhere <3

vintervargen

Banned
/bg invite <buffbot>
/bg lootlevel 1
/bg loot treasurer
/bg treasurer <me>
/y hey guys, /bg join me

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
now that mistar Y told me that he will not sell it caus of FH wajn ? .. I just asked what would ppl do in situation like that .. its far from wajn ;E

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
/bg invite <buffbot>
/bg lootlevel 1
/bg loot treasurer
/bg treasurer <me>
/y hey guys, /bg join me

as he said , easiest way tbh - can't trust everyone :(

wodzie

Fledgling Freddie
sigh..

Now is the time for Y to speak...

So, i won a cloak on lotto. So i decided not to sell it. Fair enuf X has the cloak in his template and it seems its a hard cloak to get. In this case i feel sad for X, but he isnt getting it..

And what do you do now? You make a post on FH. You make me look bad (or try to) for winning a cloak on a lotto free for all and not a preclaimed item hunt. Sod that tbh..

What do you do more.. hmm.. you spam guildies from the gulid im in, telling them that X really needs this item, that its the last item X needs etc. This you do AFTER i told you the offer from X nor you had any interest. Then you pm ingame again asking if i have changed my mind. And yes, probably in a not so happy face i tell you no - and say that especially the FH is part has made my mind. So you put another cute little uninteresting line in up stating i say you whine. Guess what -- you do :eek2:

Wonder how many times you will pm ingame again? Wonder if that goes under CoC for harrasment? :wanker:

Y has spoken -- point taken?

Funkybunny

Banned
but what bout guy Z? there hass to be a Z in every good argument.. anyone up for taking the role of Z? (pref the guildmaster of X or Y) since that would make this thread hardcore awesome :D

imo, do a public /duel and winner takes all! :D

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
One thing i have learned in Daoc. Don't care about Items!Sooner or later i get them anyway.

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
oh lol so its about the antalya shawl.. other than the looks the cloak aint really special tbh 8\

karpathus

Fledgling Freddie
Jika said:
Oki .. Lets say, 1 person X has been trying to get 1 item for 4 months .. then it finaly drops and he has a chance to get it .. he needs it for template etc, to rvr and waddafakkpwn :p Like last item etc .. but ofc, another dude Y wins. So, he pm's mistar Y and offering him 50p insta for that item. But noo mistar Y tells him that the item will look cool on his char, that he is hardly using for smth :) When some1 else needs it RLY RLY much to complete template and defend his realm !

4 months trying to get 1 item and still offering 50p for it .. or just looking uber on a char that hardly leaves DF/toa zones .. Would u sell it ? or be a cool looking ass ? :p

I am not mistar X or Y :p[/QUOTE

I usually give the items away I don't need even if I win in a lotto, as should anyone in my opinion. But that's what is wrong with Hibernia and Albion (reason I left there) people are just too damn greedy.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
lofff said:
oh lol so its about the antalya shawl.. other than the looks the cloak aint really special tbh 8\

but it makes you look cool like monty!

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
dont think clicking hibernia when you start daoc makes you any more greedy than anyone else ;)

judge people individually, not per realm.. its stupid and you'd be a fool not to :p

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
wodzie said:
Now is the time for Y to speak...

So, i won a cloak on lotto. So i decided not to sell it. Fair enuf X has the cloak in his template and it seems its a hard cloak to get. In this case i feel sad for X, but he isnt getting it..

And what do you do now? You make a post on FH. You make me look bad (or try to) for winning a cloak on a lotto free for all and not a preclaimed item hunt. Sod that tbh..

What do you do more.. hmm.. you spam guildies from the gulid im in, telling them that X really needs this item, that its the last item X needs etc. This you do AFTER i told you the offer from X nor you had any interest. Then you pm ingame again asking if i have changed my mind. And yes, probably in a not so happy face i tell you no - and say that especially the FH is part has made my mind. So you put another cute little uninteresting line in up stating i say you whine. Guess what -- you do :eek2:

Wonder how many times you will pm ingame again? Wonder if that goes under CoC for harrasment? :wanker:

Y has spoken -- point taken?

/ignore X :cheers:

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Pretty crappy feeling when you lose out on a lotto for an item you have been after for ages, but then if you offer the winner cash for it and they say no, that should be the end of it.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Tallen said:
Pretty crappy feeling when you lose out on a lotto for an item you have been after for ages, but then if you offer the winner cash for it and they say no, that should be the end of it.

Completely agree :worthy:

Whinging and pestering the person quite frankly is rather sad :eek7: it's only a few bits of code, get a grip and leave them alone. It was won fairly, said that yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom