What will the New classes be

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
So anyone wanna have a guess as what the new classes will be?

Albion - Diabolist
Acolyte that joins Church of Arawn, Rej line similar to Shamens, Aug line similar to Savages (ie cost Health, iu effect whole group) include Crush/Slash/Thrust buffs (work same way as paladin resist chants), Group Damage buff (like Enh clerics one but weaker), Group attack speed Buffs, and a movement buff (like healers needs to be speced for).

Midgard - Beastmaster
Warroir that can summon different Animal pets to help with melee (boar, wolf, mountain lion and bear) and also the ability to summon an animal spirit that helps the Beastmaster but does not attack directly (normally reflective procs, some against melee, some against magic/ranged or both).

Midgard - Witch-Doctor
Hybrid healer, Mend line same at Wardens, Buff line contain chants similar to Reavers (AF debuff, DPS debuff), and also has a ABS chant (similar to minstrals) and Resist chants similar the Paladins.

Hibernian - Blood Mage
Defencive caster, uses different types of spell shields such as reflect (spell refects back to caster at 50% effect), spell turn (blade turn like spell), power absord (spell effetcs as normal but give power to mage). low power power-drain spell, and a power transfer spell.

Hibernian - Spell Breakers
Hybrid Tank, with self Magic resist chants (like paladins but more powerful), Remove Mezz, cure DOT and Disease spells. Mezz reduction chants, and self power drain Buff (that will also lower targets power in RvR), power drain proc (similar to reavers LD proc) and reflective self proc.

Apathy

Loyal Freddie
OMG THES R 2 OVRPWRD!!!! I AM QUITING GMAE FFS EBAY HEAR I CUM FFS

a.

p0x

Fledgling Freddie
Shapeshifter for mid, some sort of a super-cleric for alb and a stealth-caster for hib were in consideration when they started designing catacombs, so some of those might make an appearance :p

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
imo.....

albs will get a sum sorta support char,

hibs will get a stealther and tank

mid will get a stealther and hybrid healer

or summit like that

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
p0x said:
Shapeshifter for mid, some sort of a super-cleric for alb and a stealth-caster for hib were in consideration when they started designing catacombs, so some of those might make an appearance :p
that would be cool, spend /200 days played to finish my cleric and then get told I'm not needed ^^

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Loch said:
that would be cool, spend /200 days played to finish my cleric and then get told I'm not needed ^^

you mean a zerker/savage thing ;o

wouldnt suprise me if we'll be seeing something like that again

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Balbor said:
So anyone wanna have a guess as what the new classes will be?

Albion - Diabolist
Acolyte that joins Church of Arawn, Rej line similar to Shamens, Aug line similar to Savages (ie cost Health, iu effect whole group) include Crush/Slash/Thrust buffs (work same way as paladin resist chants), Group Damage buff (like Enh clerics one but weaker), Group attack speed Buffs, and a movement buff (like healers needs to be speced for).

Midgard - Beastmaster
Warroir that can summon different Animal pets to help with melee (boar, wolf, mountain lion and bear) and also the ability to summon an animal spirit that helps the Beastmaster but does not attack directly (normally reflective procs, some against melee, some against magic/ranged or both).

Midgard - Witch-Doctor
Hybrid healer, Mend line same at Wardens, Buff line contain chants similar to Reavers (AF debuff, DPS debuff), and also has a ABS chant (similar to minstrals) and Resist chants similar the Paladins.

Hibernian - Blood Mage
Defencive caster, uses different types of spell shields such as reflect (spell refects back to caster at 50% effect), spell turn (blade turn like spell), power absord (spell effetcs as normal but give power to mage). low power power-drain spell, and a power transfer spell.

Hibernian - Spell Breakers
Hybrid Tank, with self Magic resist chants (like paladins but more powerful), Remove Mezz, cure DOT and Disease spells. Mezz reduction chants, and self power drain Buff (that will also lower targets power in RvR), power drain proc (similar to reavers LD proc) and reflective self proc.

i doubt they will steal it all from warcraft 3 so literally

Apathy

Loyal Freddie
I'm hoping they add some kind of highly-strung teenage class. Bound to be popular.

a.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Morchaoron said:
i doubt they will steal it all from warcraft 3 so literally

yeah they will at least make the names seem abit more different :p

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:
albs will get a sum sorta support char,

hibs will get a stealther and tank

mid will get a stealther and hybrid healer

Agree , except I think hib will get a stealther + another type of hybrid we havent seen before (hibs have many tank/mage hybrids already)

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
Hopefully not more useless classes like necro and vw.

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
I reckon we will get some really overpowered classes only to have them nerfed a few months later.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Melachi said:
I reckon we will get some really overpowered classes only to have them nerfed a few months later.

cool :D id have liked 2 try BDer when there were aparantly less resists, and healing pet at lvl 15 and apparantly they could have 1 more pet earlier on or summit... <twiddles his thumbs waiting> OOOO and i hope theres a new type of TG :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom