What were you doign at the time you go kicked off?

C

-chancer-

i was just gettin my 3rd bub (solo) on my necro in barrows

prolly log back in dead or close to a mob :(

C

cHodAX

You might be lucky and full camp bonus has returned ;)

O

old.Emma

lyonesse killing dunters

was fighting a red con so its prolly cost me a couple gold in con and about 30 mins of xp.. nurf GoA.

C

cuddled0rf

was in mularn public bathrooms having a J.Arthur (what billy no mates?), guess ill lose 2s worth of KY, and will have to reapply....

T

tulleh

owning pookas with a m8 we quite low lvl but we could take em ok :( we gonna be dead i can feel it lol

C

-chancer-

Originally posted by cuddled0rf
was in mularn public bathrooms having a J.Arthur (what billy no mates?), guess ill lose 2s worth of KY, and will have to reapply....

takes a swig of vodka

reads again

right then.......

D

Driwen

Originally posted by old.Emma
nurf GoA.

nerf routers breaking down you mean? This is certainly not goa's direct fault as some router or routers broke down and blocked off goa's server from us. It might be interesting to know wether french players are having any trouble.

S

Shike

killin albs near hulks... think some huge spider will eat me when i log in again

R

Roo Stercogburn

I was floating in my tin can, high above the world. Planet Earth is blue, and there's nothing I can do.

C

cuddled0rf

it sounds alot better if ur standing on ur head with cola in the nostrils while reading it.....really

/em hopes someone might be daft enough to try....

S

Sneaks

I was in Coruscating Mines killing a Collered Gemgetter with 0.1% to go..... No joke. I will have died, I can feel it.

C

cuddled0rf

yeah, but that would have happened even if the servers were up n running........its the curse of the 9th bubble :p

F

Flimgoblin

beating up Isude's pet to test out my new spec ;)

D

Deadmanwalking

Was quietly browsing the forums, then suddenly it gets swamped with hundreds of albinos.

My poor poor forum :(

C

Ch3tan

I was trying to post, but it wouldn't let me generate the page. I concluded that it could be only one thing -GOA had once again unleashed the hoarde.

I quickly put on my cape and with my sidekick Dmw rushed to rescue my fellow normal forum comrades.

D

Deadmanwalking

I tried :( i really tried... but but.... SK got lost in the +1 Alb, hib, excal post spam... Rest in peace SK

*cry*

S

svartmetall

Had just finished helping a guildie get quest items from Iarn Lair...and think we were in relatively safe spot when we got kicked. So should be OK.

M

Marcus75

I was about to bolt an alb in Thidranki with my rc runie Xoot but that didnt happen. :( ;)

D

Deadmanwalking

Ohh nooo!!! I have lost ch3tan as well!!!

HELP!!

*Gets his stick and backs into a corner*

Come near me and get a severe twaking! :twak:

H

Hrogar

I was waiting on some mates to go kill Albs in Hadrian's Wall. Then all went "poof" and Albs got away... this time :p

PS Yes we were the ones throwing ourselves at Beno without any luck :cheers: DS

D

deerstalker

Originally posted by driwen
nerf routers breaking down you mean? This is certainly not goa's direct fault as some router or routers broke down and blocked off goa's server from us. It might be interesting to know wether french players are having any trouble.

I'm in Paris. No connection / website for me. it's something in paris that's gone or a name server.

DS

A

acei

Zoning from Avalon city back into avalon isle so i could go get 50 for my sorc through quests >.<

C

cadiva

Had fortunately just got back to Hagall from a guild hunt in TG ;)

Was asking a guildmate if he needed any AF102 studded making then suddenly poof and all connections to the DAoC planet were lost.

Of course this resulted in a deep seated need to come and flood BW trying to find out if everyone else was having the same problems and at the same time annoy all the non DAoC Barrysworld Forumites ;)

D

Driwen

Originally posted by cadiva
Of course this resulted in a deep seated need to come and flood BW trying to find out if everyone else was having the same problems

just do traceroute on your internet and use some online traceroute sites to see if they have the same problem?:p Or simply use irc :D, but annoying the bw forumites is a good reason :D

K

Kagato.

I was doing the SI Bracer quest with my buff bot, probably ran to the other end of the map now when I log in next. :(

U

uglymug

Originally posted by cadiva
Had fortunately just got back to Hagall from a guild hunt in TG ;)

Was asking a guildmate if he needed any AF102 studded making then suddenly poof and all connections to the DAoC planet were lost.

Of course this resulted in a deep seated need to come and flood BW trying to find out if everyone else was having the same problems and at the same time annoy all the non DAoC Barrysworld Forumites ;)
you mean there's people browsing Bw that don't play daoc?? <shock>

oh ... and i think I'm fine for armour atm cad ;)

J

Jood

I was in work, well actually i wasn't working i was spamming forums then they like got really slow and i was like wtf its like midnight in the UK wot gives?, then i started to see people being active on the forums and was like der feukin goa man u sux. i'm here i am spamming all happy like and the invasion starts, all
goes to shit fer 20 mins and then silence again, i try to pick up where i left off and all the post are like in de wrong place and im like giving up and takeing coffee break, then i come back and like start spamming some more, then my boss comes over and wants to like make freinds n shit and im like looking at him nodding, but im thinking about the chanter nerf (read stuff on VN) and hes like well wot u think? im think wtf? chanter nerf sux ofc u funking nuts, and he's like sap, sap, im like wtf is sap?, he like u not been listening to me? and im like yer man shit from trees when the bark comes off, wot that got to do with IT dude. he like errr and walks off.

messed with my head man, i blame goa ofc

O

old.Tohtori

What now? What now? Kicked off?

*rubs his eyes*

What be rogering the chimey? Ey Govna?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom