Question What was the most recent stupid thing you were about to do but chickened out at the last minute?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I have a bag of M&Ms open at the moment. I threw one in the air, and caught it in my mouth. I then decided to throw a large handful up and see if I could catch the lot. Had an immediate image of me turning blue on the floor, my wife crying over my corpse as the ambulance arrives minutes too late. Chickened out

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Only last week I decided it would be a laugh to test my ABS on the motorway at 80mph, I hovered over the brake and then went naaahhh.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I have a bag of M&Ms open at the moment. I threw one in the air, and caught it in my mouth. I then decided to throw a large handful up and see if I could catch the lot. Had an immediate image of me turning blue on the floor, my wife crying over my corpse as the ambulance arrives minutes too late. Chickened out

I hope they're not my M&M's you've opened?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Be sober at a metal club disco evening thing and be home at a reasonable time.

Luckily i came to my senses, got wasted and took two cabs home(since i decided to go back and party more halfway the first cab trip).

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Almost took the last piece of candy whilst GF was on her period. Thank god I didn't do it

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Decided to have a wank, but I noticed the webcam on the top of my screen.

Pff. Once your pants are off, you might as well carry on. In for a penny, in for a pound.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Decided to have a wank, but I noticed the webcam on the top of my screen.
Where my pc is located, the guy on the other side of the road can pretty much look straight at my balls and count the hairs. This didn't used to be a problem because we had blinds which I would put down when I felt the need of private solo sexy time. But after my sister in law used our apartment for new year's eve the blinds have been missing. Now every wank is a race against time as he is a frequent smoker and hangs out the window ever so often

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
uh-huh....or he's just in to catching you fapping :p

Chilly

Balls of steel
Was gonna go to Tokyo for 3 days drinking on my way home from Sydney but pussied out. My excuse is that ba wouldnt let me rebook my flights so it would have cost me a couple of grand.

TdC

wuss :)

I want to treat myself to a trip through Japan when I graduate. Shit's gonna be sweeeeet :D

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Was gonna go to Tokyo for 3 days drinking on my way home from Sydney but pussied out. My excuse is that ba wouldnt let me rebook my flights so it would have cost me a couple of grand.

Singapore is better for drinking anyway.

leggy

Probably Scottish
wuss :)

I want to treat myself to a trip through Japan when I graduate. Shit's gonna be sweeeeet :D

When you going? Currently saving for a 3 month tour of Far East Asia (In yo face Kim Jong Un) and South America. Not sure I'll get to do the latter this time round though with the 3 month time limit.

I'd drink a few (hundred) Sakes with you teedles.

Chilly

Balls of steel
Singapore is better for drinking anyway.
Possibly, but the whole reason I was going was because a friend who lived there for 10 years and is a full on degenerate was going back for a visit and said he'd show me the filth. With a guide like that, any city is going to be epic.

eksdee

FH is my second home
Almost walked out of my job on Tuesday after the culmination of a period of being unfairly treated by one of the bosses, didn't and focused my energy into applying for new jobs instead. Got an interview for a job with a £2k p/a pay rise on what I currently earn, more holiday, more prospects and decidedly more benefits on Thursday arranged. Chickened out of walking out for sure, but the long-term outlook is certainly much healthier. :)

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Almost walked out of my job on Tuesday after the culmination of a period of being unfairly treated by one of the bosses, didn't and focused my energy into applying for new jobs instead. Got an interview for a job with a £2k p/a pay rise on what I currently earn, more holiday, more prospects and decidedly more benefits on Thursday arranged. Chickened out of walking out for sure, but the long-term outlook is certainly much healthier. :)

Sue for contructive dismissal!! :D

TdC

When you going? Currently saving for a 3 month tour of Far East Asia (In yo face Kim Jong Un) and South America. Not sure I'll get to do the latter this time round though with the 3 month time limit.

I'd drink a few (hundred) Sakes with you teedles.

on paper I'm supposed to be done something like July 2014. I'm a bit torn between going in October/November of that year for the autumnal colours in the trees, or waiting till the spring of '15 for the cherry blossoms.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
I guess the stupidest thing i've done and chickened out from was taking my bike to one of those concrete skateboard bowls and career down it to see how high i could jump.

Though by the time i actually "chickened out" of it i was 10 - 15 feet up in the air upside down, still pedaling like a madman.....

My mates were REALLY impressed, can't say my dad shared their enthusiasm at the hospital though...

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
One time we had eye contact just as I was about to pull up my dong. I sensed that he knew what I was about to

You should have carried on, staring at him while you did it, grinning lecherously with your tongue out.

Always double-dare anyone catching you trying to have a quick one. Sun Tsu. The Art of War:
If your opponent is masturbating, pull your own chicken faster. When faced with an opponent of greater length, hold a sign up saying "your wife wasn't complaining last night when I blasted her in the ass".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom