What version of Belt of moriai do midgard get?

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
easy question, but still needed asking? :eek: as ilum says is same for all

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
BigBlackClock said:
Cheers Ilum.
and the other dude is not worth my time answering ,get lost

haha nub oh shame dont answer me on public forum didnt ask for answer ^^

BigBlackClock

Banned
Answering , replying to a clever guy a few words are enough, guess next time ill have to spend more time if i write something meant for you.
Btw you seem to have inferiority complex, trying to feel superior on forums ,a real shame i dont care.
Oh , funny thing your signature , i bet you took your time copying it from a book , do you know whats a book ?

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
BigBlackClock said:
Answering , replying to a clever guy a few words are enough, guess next time ill have to spend more time if i write something meant for you.
Btw you seem to have inferiority complex, trying to feel superior on forums ,a real shame i dont care.
Oh , funny thing your signature , i bet you took your time copying it from a book , do you know whats a book ?

haha you looking smart now? u didnt need to ask the q look on web pages and find stats urself do u know what a webpage is? i do know what a book is and thats how u should phrase the question since u seem to need some help if i didnt know what a bookw as how could i copy it from such an item? clearlyshowing logic and or iq is rather lacking here. Looking at ur posts on other ppls rvr grp threads close by to here looks like u have a much worse case of said inferiority complex but ur words reflect ur mental age ^^ and fyi its in my sig cos i work in science (and find string theory of interest do i care if it gave ur pear brain a headache sorry no) do u know what work is? gj tt ^^ :eek7:

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I'm with Bel on this one..

Because I hate the twat who asked the question :)

BigBlackClock

Banned
If i didnt know what a webpage is how could i post on the forums... you are lacking the same logic and IQ that you said before, mr scientific .
What ever i do on the threads just shows how am i towards some pple.
I guess you know all so you know the size of my brain too ... dude get lost the moment my question got answered dunno what were you trying to do .

BigBlackClock

Banned
Overdriven said:
I'm with Bel on this one..

Because I hate the twat who asked the question :)
Try suicide IRL , putting 75 quickness ina bd template shows how clever are you

Overdriven

BigBlackClock said:
Try suicide IRL , putting 75 quickness ina bd template shows how clever are you

oO Uhh. No quickness on it's template. You're mistaken for somebody else.

Ban inc btw :)

/Clap btw... Just checked BDs template :) Only quickness in whole template is on 2 items... So stfu n00b.

BigBlackClock

Banned
Was long time ago..... im not speaking because i think you can have quickness on template , im telling you that you ordered me the gems /imbues and when i saw load of quickness it shocked me .

Overdriven

And who exactly are you on mid/pryd?

MP set of armour, capping everything apart from Quick
2-3 jewels have quick on them. I can't change that.

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Overdriven said:
And who exactly are you on mid/pryd?

MP set of armour, capping everything apart from Quick
2-3 jewels have quick on them. I can't change that.
dude you put quick on your bd template o.0 and you insult me lol?.

His chars are Luisda and Issorden(what ever the fuck hes called) atm thats all I know of his right bell end.

Overdriven

GimmlyTheDorf said:
dude you put quick on your bd template o.0 and you insult me lol?.

His chars are Luisda and Issorden(what ever the fuck hes called) atm thats all I know of his right bell end.

You DO know some jewels have quickness on them yeah? I mean... In your world all items are "omgiwtfpwn +1"
I can't change game items and I made the MP template over a year ago, so I had no new ToA crap and just SI quest jewels. Before you were being PLd in Moderna.

BTW, BigBlack - I have more respect for Gimmly than you. :) And that's saying something.

BigBlackClock

Banned
Ermm if you think you uncovered me or something , i have posted many times saying who am i either singing up for mls or for trading purposes . Sentimos-Mrpenetrator :)

BigBlackClock

Banned
If you are still angry about that time when i joined the group because i had fop and you didnt , i cant do anything about it .
Pve is boring but its being worth this afternoon .

Overdriven

BigBlackClock said:
If you are still angry about that time when i joined the group because i had fop and you didnt , i cant do anything about it .
Pve is boring but its being worth this afternoon .

Uhh... What? oO Ooooh, that time I tried to screw your group up by sticking dmg sheild on SM pets? XD
Such lameness.

I think you love me since you remember it... Join my fan club!

fanmailoverdrivendoesntreallygiveafuck@hahahayousuck.com

Not replying on this thread again since I cba to waste my time to somebody who's been kicked out of more guilds than Gimmly.

Also, look at this way: I'm better known in the realm than you, I have more respect in the realm than you - all in all I'm better than you xD I don't care about me be a n00b when Moderna came out *shrug* It's the past. Unlike you, I can live on.

BigBlackClock

Banned
Hahaha load of nice shit you wrote there.
First of all i didnt mention that dmg shield ¨incident¨ (lame incident should i say), second you have been PLed the same way as me in moderna ,third i did leave some guilds i got booted from others , you are better than me? can i ask why such statement?, respect in the realm? hahahaha i care really

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
BigBlackClock said:
If i didnt know what a webpage is how could i post on the forums... you are lacking the same logic and IQ that you said before, mr scientific .
What ever i do on the threads just shows how am i towards some pple.
I guess you know all so you know the size of my brain too ... dude get lost the moment my question got answered dunno what were you trying to do .

well pointed out shame u fail to notice it was an intentional flaw since i was suggesting u do that from start (search web) hence some sarcasm mr smart ^^ was clear u know some webpages so why not search it out mr nothing but maybe it was on a level u missed :eek:

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
and all i wastrying to do was posting on a public forum hence im allowed..u stated urself easy question so unable to answer it yourself because? if u didnt want replies ask someone in pm..oh wait u dont have any one who speak to u ^^ no suprise there way you act

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
God. :/ I'm glad I play Hibernia now. What the fuck is wrong with you all?

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
BigBlackClock said:
Ermm if you think you uncovered me or something , i have posted many times saying who am i either singing up for mls or for trading purposes . Sentimos-Mrpenetrator :)
Dude are you realy that stupid its laughable im Mrpenetrator but not Sentimos hes in a different guild were on at the same time etc so just stfu and have a clue wtf your talking about befor you start talking shit.

Mobius said:
God. :/ I'm glad I play Hibernia now. What the fuck is wrong with you all?
Most of em its PMT :worthy:

Cmos

Fledgling Freddie
Mobius said:
What the fuck is wrong with you all?

Easy.... in game we can kill our enemies from the 2 other realms, but we can´t fight the ones we hate from our own realm, this forum gives us the chance to fight´em.
Only problem fighting this way: in game you can kill the enemy with a weapon. In here it´s all depending on IQ (most posters in here would be counted as braindead if they took the test)

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Cmos said:
Easy.... in game we can kill our enemies from the 2 other realms, but we can´t fight the ones we hate from our own realm, this forum gives us the chance to fight´em.
Only problem fighting this way: in game you can kill the enemy with a weapon. In here it´s all depending on IQ (most posters in here would be counted as braindead if they took the test)

is this a joke?

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
Wilburn said:
if he is luisda/nomatches he is a prick and a thief

yup and send abusive pms via his ebayed chars since all his other been on ignore for 900 year ^^

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
TBHn this proves how immature u BOTH are, this started over a simple question, maybe this guy aint a regular midgard player, and he thinks its easy for us mids to know th stats.
U shouldsnt attack him for that question, and the other shouldnt respond to the childish reaction :m00:

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Cmos said:
Actually you don't have to have a high IQ to be good with words and insults. A high IQ makes you see patterns in figures and numbers, it doesn't mean you are clever just of a high IQ but more of a definiton of EQ. Even tho those often stick together, it's not necessary :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom