What ui is this?

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
maybe you should get a shorter clip or a screenshot so i dont have to download 350mbs at 7kb/s from that ghettohost?

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Eleasias said:
maybe you should get a shorter clip or a screenshot so i dont have to download 350mbs at 7kb/s from that ghettohost?

about 200KB/s.... Know I allready got the movie at home but at work atm so cba....

Chronictank

FH is my second home
screenshots cant capture what it does really,
basically the menu background becomes solid when you move the mouse over the menu.
For example the mini group bar has a transparent background until you hover the mouse over it when it becomes solid.
Likewise the group bar background is transparent until you hover the mouse over it.

The movie is Vidéo No Release.wmv

fenrisan

One of Freddy's beloved
Ghost UI certainly has the fading menus you speak of, or rather they become solid when the mouse hovers over that area of the screen.

Best UI on the market in my opinion

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Hmm...that looks pretty good; since it looks as though Derida's is no longer going to be updated, I might consider changing to Ghost.

DavidH

Part of the furniture
I just changed/tried Ghost UI today, and my oh my, it is GOOD. Definitely a winner.

echome

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah seems pretty nice, but think ill stick to MXN... Or perhaps use one for ToA client and one for DR client hehe... 'Cause it looks rather nice tbh.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
yes mxn is nice unles u make your own ui now

:worthy:

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
sounds like ghost ye, I really like that UI, been using it for some months now and it rocks :)

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone know how to change the infamous ÆØÅ letters? it shows as some weird symbols instead :p

/Dracus

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
There's a european language pack you can download off the ghost website or here

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
is there an update or something I can do to get them little use/use2 icon things to work in mxn. was surprised that didn't work when I installed it. totally hooked to mxn now.

anyway this can be fixed manually or do I need to wait for an update?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom