What type of car are you?

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
I'm a Mercedes SLK

You appreciate the finer things in life. You have a split personality - wild or conservative, depending on your mood. Wherever you go, you like to travel first class. Luxury, style, and fun - who could ask for more?

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
I'm a Dodge Viper!
viper.jpg

You're all about raw power.
You're tough, you're loud, and you don't take crap from anyone. Leave finesse to the other cars, the ones eating your dust.

Everz

FH is my second home
You are a Ferrari 360 Modena!

You've got it all. Power, passion, precision, and style. You're sensuous, exotic, and temperamental. Sure, you're expensive and high-maintenance, but you're worth it.

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Eversmallx said:

You've got it all. Power, passion, precision, and style. You're sensuous, exotic, and temperamental. Sure, you're expensive and high-maintenance, but you're worth it.

Me too :(

Amanita

Part of the furniture
You are a Mazda RX-8!

You're sporty, yet practical, and you have a style of your own. You like to have fun, and you like to bring friends along for the ride, but when it comes time for everyday chores, you're willing to do your part.

Outlander

Part of the furniture
You are a Mazda Miata!

You like to soak up the sun, but your tastes are down to earth. Everyone thinks you're cute. Life is a winding road, and you like to take the curves in stride. Let other people compete in the rat race - you're just here to enjoy the ride.

Seakul

Banned
Adlatus Hellbringer said:

OMG IM A WOMAN !
Same :(

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
You are a Nissan 350Z!
350z.jpg

You're not the fastest or the most agile, but you have style and power. You believe in looking good and moving quickly -- without breaking the bank.

rah

Fledgling Freddie
You are a Porsche 911!

You have a classic style, but you're up-to-date with the latest technology. You're ambitious, competitive, and you love to win. Performance, precision, and prestige - you're one of the elite, and you know it.

:E

Mall

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
Hmm...

You are a Mazda RX-8.

You're sporty, yet practical, and you have a style of your own. You like to have fun, and you like to bring friends along for the ride, but when it comes time for everyday chores, you're willing to do your part.

ditto :)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
You are a Lamborghini Murcielago!

You're not subtle, but you don't want to be. Fast, loud, and dramatic, you want people to notice you, and then get out of the way. In a world full of sheep, you're a raging bull.

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
reckons im a :

Mercedes SLK

You appreciate the finer things in life. You have a split personality - wild or conservative, depending on your mood. Wherever you go, you like to travel first class. Luxury, style, and fun - who could ask for more?

i got a split personality apparently tho i do try to limit the mood swings to once a month:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom