What Tunes?

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
Ok ive been playing daoc for years now and ive run out of band i like listening too. You know hardcore Hevy metal,soft metal and rock /indie
None of this dance crap except techno..

So post the names of bands and there genre so i can check them out :D
it also allow ohters to ee what ya listening to while you hack n slah on there corpse
:twak: :england:

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Damnnationx said:
Ok ive been playing daoc for years now and ive run out of band i like listening too. You know hardcore Hevy metal,soft metal and rock /indie
None of this dance crap except techno..

So post the names of bands and there genre so i can check them out :D
it also allow ohters to ee what ya listening to while you hack n slah on there corpse
:twak: :england:

http://www.chronixradio.com/

try that...

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
Aqua (barbie girl), or anything by As I Lay Dieing, Dimmu Borgir or Dido.

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
>.< Pooned said:
System of a Down - Disturbed - In Flames

If you don't want to search for the songs, just download a dozen DAoC vids.

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
Disturbed manowar megadeth metalica zeromancer c of filth soad i got them all none there i have not tried except in flame so il try that ps ive been using chronix since i 1st got winamp lol good station...

Any hard core techno?
i once remember helterskeltzer and dreamscape but dont seem to see that kind of music anymore or im just too old lol:flame:

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Rammstein, LOK <--- sings in swedish, Dream Theater, Joe Satriani, Van Halen, AC/DC, The Haunted, Altar, At The Gates, Arch Enemy, Cannibal Corpse, Carcass, Death, Defleshed, Dismember, Entombed, Hypocrisy, Kataklysm, Konkhra, Machine Head, Slayer, King Diamond, Megadeth, Malovent Creation.

There's a few tips anyway!

:)

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
Metallica - Master of Puppets,
Metallica - Ride the Lightning,
Iron Maiden - Number of the Beast,
Iron Maiden - Powerslave,
Iron Maiden - Piece of Mind
AC/DC - Back in Black,
Slayer - Reign in Blood,
Dio - Holy Diver
Slayer - Seasons in the Abyss,
Judas Priest - Screaming For Vengeance

and some others such as S.O.A.D dragonforce, inflames, ramstein,Sevendust,Soulfly,Primer 55, Mudvayne, Korn, Union Underground, Sevendust, Nothingface, Scrape, Nonpoint, Hatebreed, Dry Kill Logic, Coal Chamber, A Perfect Circle, 40 Below Summer, 36 Crazyfists, Ill Nino, Stereomud, Slipknot, Tool, Machine Head, Nothingface, Soulfly, Snot

well thats a sample of some of the bands i have on my play list

danmrman

Fledgling Freddie
to busy on vent to listen to music, sometiems get background music from mauness tho \o/. or if im feeling lazy to listen on Vent Bohemian Rapsodie (bad spelling) i find is awesome and some others but im bored of typing

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
danmrman said:
to busy on vent to listen to music, sometiems get background music from mauness tho \o/. or if im feeling lazy to listen on Vent Bohemian Rapsodie (bad spelling) i find is awesome and some others but im bored of typing

Lol, always blame meh :(

btw thergador do you like soulfly? you listed em twice :)

Also thouhgt of Iced Earth, Stone sour & Roadrunner united allstars album

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom