What to kill first.

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
I would kick the chanters ass first, just frontstylespam him to death, the bb would never be able to keep up (just purge the stun or something) ;)

Mt druis great heal lvl 26 heals for 715 hp, so yeah I could keep up, tho if its a pure DI bot and not being played your rght.

Eble

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Are you unable to read? I wrote slam the Druid and if he doesn't purge you can try to kill the Chanter. You should be able to get through DI3 atleast in 9 seconds. And if you are so pro as you want to come across you can run with a duration template and slam for 11 seconds, but what would you know, I only see you saying how crap shield/slam is on an Armsman on every board.

:touch:

lol are you actually serious?

Ok for the benefit of the doubt, lets say purge is down and by a miracle you werent CC'd before you got to them.

You honestly think your going to do 3,000 damage in 9 seconds?

For arguements sake lets say you have capped 1.5 swing speed.

0 seconds, slam druid
1.5 seconds, Shield swipe Chanter (assuming they are being kind enough to stand side by side with no time lost moving between them).
3 Seconds Slam Chanter - Say 300 damage, you got lucky
Swith to pole/two-hand
For benefit of the doubt we'll assume no time loss switching weapons, your quick fingered today!
4.5 Seconds , second hit on Chanter - Say 900 damage, lucky again !
6 Seconds, third hit on Chanter - Say 900 damage your super lucky !
7.5 Seconds, fouth hit on Chanter - Another 900 damage

DI all used up

9 Seconds, fifth hit on Chanter - 900 damage again, and finally actually doing 'real' damage as purge ends.

I think you need a reality check mate, now all that is assuming everything goes perfectly, they are stood side by side, both with purge down and assuming you have 1.5 capped swing speed with both 1H AND pole / 2H and are still able to hit for 900 + (which is pretty much impossible with capped swing speed, even if you possibly can get 1.5 swing speed without Alacrity) AND score a critical hit 7 times in a row consecutively.

What would I know?

A damn sight more then you obviously.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
lol are you actually serious?

Ok for the benefit of the doubt, lets say purge is down and by a miracle you werent CC'd before you got to them.

You honestly think your going to do 3,000 damage in 9 seconds?

For arguements sake lets say you have capped 1.5 swing speed.

0 seconds, slam druid
1.5 seconds, Shield swipe Chanter (assuming they are being kind enough to stand side by side with no time lost moving between them).
3 Seconds Slam Chanter - Say 300 damage, you got lucky
Swith to pole/two-hand
For benefit of the doubt we'll assume no time loss switching weapons, your quick fingered today!
4.5 Seconds , second hit on Chanter - Say 900 damage, lucky again !
6 Seconds, third hit on Chanter - Say 900 damage your super lucky !
7.5 Seconds, fouth hit on Chanter - Another 900 damage

DI all used up

9 Seconds, fifth hit on Chanter - 900 damage again, and finally actually doing 'real' damage as purge ends.

I think you need a reality check mate, now all that is assuming everything goes perfectly, they are stood side by side, both with purge down and assuming you have 1.5 capped swing speed with both 1H AND pole / 2H and are still able to hit for 900 + (which is pretty much impossible with capped swing speed, even if you possibly can get 1.5 swing speed without Alacrity) AND score a critical hit 7 times in a row consecutively.

What would I know?

A damn sight more then you obviously.

Yeah, I am serious. I wrote when you get the rare chance to be close, I'd slam the Druid first and take out the Chanter if the Druid doesn't purge.

I see you on VN Boards whining daily how shit shield is and how parry needs more options because you spec into it, that's where my remarks come from.

You people brought DI into the discussion, assuming bot would always have DI3 up.

How stupid you are one gets from trying to shield swipe the Chanter first. You shield swipe the Druid first as it is the target you try to slam and he might have Brittle Guard up also when specced Convoker. Ideally you take out his Brittle Guard and Chanters Brittle Guard and bubble and then you can slam the Druid.

0 - Battler debuff
I - 1.5 = slam Druid
II. 1.5 - 3 = Onslaught/Doubler, Chanter is snared (sorry, I am not a FOTM Pole Arms)
III. 3 - 4.5 = Two Moons/Sun and Moon, Chanter is stunned
IV. 4.5 - 6 = Onslaught
V. 6 - 7.5 = Two Moons
VI. 7.5 - 9 = Onslaught
VII. 9 - 10.5 = Two Moons

That's assuming a somehow capped swing speed with 250 quickness and 20% haste and 15% self celerity charge and 10% ToA and a template with 23% duration to spells for the slam.

I need 4 swings max to kill DI3 realisticly on a Battler debuffed Chanter with 2H the 5th and 6th swing and a Malice proc will kill him. Without crits! If you can't hit a Battler debuffed cloth user for 750 each swing, I can't help you, maybe it's about time to remove the useless dex from your template and get a proper one.

If the Druid doesn't purge in the meantime.

But this is a highly theoretical discussion, I know you are a timer dumper, who has no shield, no 2H Malice and cries about how parry needs a boost.

Ideally it isn't DI3 but DI2 or something or maybe it's even down and it's a piece of cake then.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, I am serious. I wrote when you get the rare chance to be close, I'd slam the Druid first and take out the Chanter if the Druid doesn't purge.

I see you on VN Boards whining daily how shit shield is and how parry needs more options because you spec into it, that's where my remarks come from.

You people brought DI into the discussion, assuming bot would always have DI3 up.

How stupid you are one gets from trying to shield swipe the Chanter first. You shield swipe the Druid first as it is the target you try to slam and he might have Brittle Guard up also when specced Convoker. Ideally you take out his Brittle Guard and Chanters Brittle Guard and bubble and then you can slam the Druid.

0 - Battler debuff
I - 1.5 = slam Druid
II. 1.5 - 3 = Onslaught/Doubler, Chanter is snared (sorry, I am not a FOTM Pole Arms)
III. 3 - 4.5 = Two Moons/Sun and Moon, Chanter is stunned
IV. 4.5 - 6 = Onslaught
V. 6 - 7.5 = Two Moons
VI. 7.5 - 9 = Onslaught
VII. 9 - 10.5 = Two Moons

That's assuming a somehow capped swing speed with 250 quickness and 20% haste and 15% self celerity charge and 10% ToA and a template with 23% duration to spells for the slam.

I need 4 swings max to kill DI3 realisticly on a Battler debuffed Chanter with 2H the 5th and 6th swing and a Malice proc will kill him. Without crits! If you can't hit a Battler debuffed cloth user for 750 each swing, I can't help you, maybe it's about time to remove the useless dex from your template and get a proper one.

If the Druid doesn't purge in the meantime.

But this is a highly theoretical discussion, I know you are a timer dumper, who has no shield, no 2H Malice and cries about how parry needs a boost.

Ideally it isn't DI3 but DI2 or something or maybe it's even down and it's a piece of cake then.

Oh do grow up, and as for the 'daily' posts, I barely post on on the vn boards once a week, if it's more it's usually to answer someone elses question, I think you need to do a little more research, and this post obviously proves that.

Firstly, you failed to shield swipe ANYONE in your example, therefore brittle guards and single BT are still up.

Now assuming you werent stunned by the chanter whilst busy slamming the druid we have :

Secondly, you never slammed the chanter, who is still free to stun, , CC and quick cast.

It's basically 5 seconds before you have managed any kind of stun yet to prevent the chanter doing anything.

You seriously expect not to be stunned, quickcasted and speed debuffed in this time?
Not to mention the pet healing as well.

Even hitting for 750 a time which is pretty damn poor to be honest specially on a battler debuffed target, your never going to break DI, even assuming your at capped swing speed. Bearing in mind I used examples of 900 damage in my example, which still couldn't break DI3.

Oh and as for dex, I can garuntee even with capped dex in my template, you'll never reach my kind of damage mate.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
You've been preaching of how an Armsman can't 2-3 shot someone and now 750 damage without crits is piss poor.

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
Are you unable to read? I wrote slam the Druid and if he doesn't purge you can try to kill the Chanter. You should be able to get through DI3 atleast in 9 seconds. And if you are so pro as you want to come across you can run with a duration template and slam for 11 seconds, but what would you know, I only see you saying how crap shield/slam is on an Armsman on every board.

:touch:

rofl what the hell are U trying to say? why go on chanter when DI is up ? if U slam drood then kill it and chanter will have no di no heals and no buffs. I totally agree with both brad and kaga here. Can't even comprehend what U are saying sounds like U never even tried it.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
rofl what the hell are U trying to say? why go on chanter when DI is up ? if U slam drood then kill it and chanter will have no di no heals and no buffs. I totally agree with both brad and kaga here. Can't even comprehend what U are saying sounds like U never even tried it.

Those Hib DI bots on Dyvet usually don't have Purge2, nor DI3, so just slamming the Druid is taking one target out of the equation when fighting Chanter and it's something I'd always start with. CC one target, kill other. And I prefer to kill the one that is most likely to nuke the crap out of me.

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
Those Hib DI bots on Dyvet usually don't have Purge2, nor DI3, so just slamming the Druid is taking one target out of the equation when fighting Chanter and it's something I'd always start with. CC one target, kill other. And I prefer to kill the one that is most likely to nuke the crap out of me.

We are still talking arms so he can pop fury and kill the drood. that only 2k hp in the 9 sec instead of DI + 1500+.

Anyways as kagato said U will have a very hard time to take out even a roglord in 9 sec and thats with no bt or brittle up according to your own statement and with 1,5 sec swingspeed if no DI is up tho then u can take chanter first, but not with DI maybe if it 1 but U never know that ;)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
You used to post some decent stuff, now its just a load of shit.

Feel free to try and prove me wrong if you actually have the balls to try and argue, or are useless insults all your capable off hmmm?

You've been preaching of how an Armsman can't 2-3 shot someone and now 750 damage without crits is piss poor.

On a battler debuffed targeted, yes it is, and I doubt you'd even reach that considering your using a two-hand weapon with supposedly capped 1.5 swing speed.

Can an Armsman 2-3 shot a target? 3 shot maybe, can you 2-3 shot through 3,000 hit points worth of DI ? not a chance.

As someone else already said, judging by your frankly idiotic posts and theories, it sounds like you've never even tried.

Even giving you the benefit of the enemy having 0 timers up and you having every single timer up, a 100% perfect template in every single way, shape and form, and the perfect ambush situration with 0 distance between enemies and critical hitting on every single attack AND fighting against complete and utter noobs, i've already proven it's simply not possible with polearm damage let alone two-handed damage.

Now try and imagine this in reality, where the enemy knows what to do, have good templates themselves, where you have damage variance and you don't critical every single hit, and trust me, I run with Mastery of Pain 5 and even I don't crit 7 attacks in a row, your simply NOT going to wear DI out before purge ends.

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
let the mauler go for the bot
let the arms slam and kill the chanter -_-

piss easy? dont need any ML or Realm abilities tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom