What to do ?

Bowie

Fledgling Freddie
Oki dont take this as QQ or anything like it, its a simple questien.

Ok i have now so many times, come to amg to have a fun fight.
I either get Jumped or seen 1 running solo and i start hit on him, bouth is fair enogh so far. But only to see 5-10 alb stealthers pop and add to the fight every time if not a mid fg come by and wipe us.

So lot of alb stealthers at amg alwayes, witch ofc is old news, But the problem is a little more complexed than that. Cos if alb deside to spread out
( cos nothing to do amg cos peeps stop run there cos of the zerg ) they mostly go between bolg emain or somewhere on road between DL and emain, and then they have peeps spamming em for camping the roads to emain.

i see Mids sometimes answer with a zerg too, but i think 90 % of all hib stealthers like to solo or due, so as hib stealther :

What to do ?

I know i now will have some of the useale BS form some peeps, who cant even take emself serious, whos only reason to be on a channel like this, is to see em self spam something, but i will log in and see from time to time if any more serious peeps have something to say:)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
bend over and accept it Bowie :)

I know how it is, but we cant really do so much about it :< I try to move alot on my NS so i never stick around in one place for too long, it helps abit but I still get zerginated shitloads. I sometimes duo though and that increases my lifespan alot tbh... duo is far far easier than Solo since so many others tend to at least duo.

NF will kill abit of the stealthzergs hopefully, there will still be chokepoints like bridges etc but one can always stealth over the water instead. Archers also loose TS in NF which is a blessing tbh, cant count the times ive tried to pass somewhere only to get TSd riiiiiight in time and shot down like a dog by a couple of scouts :p

Jarumdar, Fenubis, Aeser, Invisibul etc.. ive seen those solo and quite a few more, keep it up guys :)

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
Shike said:
...Aeser, Invisibul etc.. ive seen those solo and quite a few more, keep it up guys :)

They didn't look very solo last night.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
inqy said:
They didn't look very solo last night.

I said i've seen them solo :) Doesnt have to mean they solo all the time, impossible to know what everyone do and dont. Pretty convinced most stealthers might seem to be "zerging" now and then tbh, pass a point, fight occurs, adds from everywhere = one realm QQ in irc over zerging when it was infact 2 duos and a soloer happening to be in same spot at wrong time.

AMGcampers tho.. never soloes, they can say they solo but its never solo at amg since they are 100% aware of that there are others around aswell, especially albs with their lameassscouts everywhere adding happily all the time. MMG is a far nicer place imo, way less adds, way less scouts and ive had a couple of really fun fights there. Sure its some adds there sometimes but overall its far better than AMG..

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Hate emain for the same reasons you lot do - impossible to find a good fight solo and if you even look like you're about to win their mates will promptly add and floor you (think my record is 3 hunters and 2 shadowblades all assisting their mate who i was about to kill - im chuffed!). :m00:
Personally i prefer the area between the emain entrance hills by crim and the gorge, and mostly i solo, sometimes duo with a mate - merc before you all whine about stealthduos. :eek7:
Oh and ta to the ranger who gave me a bloody good fight in the gorge yesterday - credit for telling your duo partner not to add even when i was crippled afterwards (coulda gone either way until the last two hits)<bow>. Much respect to you both and i look forward to future scraps
:clap:

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
Play in Thidranki or finetune your template until we get NF, only solution to avoid further frustration methinks.

Kragh

One of Freddy's beloved
Iceflower said:
Play in Thidranki or finetune your template until we get NF, only solution to avoid further frustration methinks.
Yeah, thid is a great sollution when you want an alternative to dull old emain :)

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
>Yeah, thid is a great sollution when you want an alternative to dull old emain

Ye we need more targets in there :)

Gorryk

Fledgling Freddie
Ain't had a solo fight in days now... Only made 1.5K becasue I refuse to group. Solo fights I've had in the last week include vs aldoran (he ran away), 2 random hunters (they ran away too), one ns (he ran away also, until we both got ganked by aldoran and mebim) and 1 rr1 hunter at amg (yay I killed something). Vanguar also stealthlored me at amg last night as I passed through infront of a fg mids. I wasted all my end sprinting away before he killed me. Technically solo, but completely cowardly for a high rr sb. Every other fight has been vs at least 3 sb's, usually at mmg.. Thought maybe some of these mid stealthers would grow some balls after getting the relics but I guess not...

As usual, the pursuit of the almighty rp takes precedence over any form of fun, equally balanced combat in this game it seems...

vintervargen

Banned
most stealthers are too retarded to play in normal groups, so they get very very excited when they see enemies.

hence the "omfg dude look an enemy!! lets attack him together with our 5 realmm8s!! maybe i will be rr2 soon :D:D:D:D:" ..

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Wot to do?

Do wot i gonna do and that is forget about level 50 rvr and go back to Thid to play. At least there you can actually have some fun and not get annihilated in less than 2 secs. After being backstabbed and killed before i came out of the stun i realize that i can't compete even buffed, sc'd and TOA'd to the eyeballs. Or consider the pvp server which could well be fun now. Should the damage output be reduced at level 50 rvr across the board for everyone i will return to give it a go again. But for now too much time stealthing up and moving around only for fights to be over in so short a time makes it a real nerve wracking ordeal than anything else. The enjoyment factor just ain't there for me but in Thid it still is. Tis like i thought a long time ago - the game should have ended at level 24.

MKJ
(useless level 50 sb)

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
prudwen alb stealthers still zergzor ? :|

damn.

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
If you want solo fights then learn the names of the ones that normally run solo and don’t pop them in front of your realm mates.

Unless you mean you only want solo fights where you can win for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom