What to do...

J

jaapi

...when your house just vanishes?
A friend of mine lost his house yesterday and has no idea why, said that rent was paid and all...

Is he the only one? I saw an empty plot next to him too and was wondering if other people have similar experiences.

A

acei

Did he pay rent with the owner of the house and not one of his alts? (this method of paying by alts can be buggy)

Did he pay all the rent directly by dropping the gold/BP token onto the outside of the house?

Did he rely on his consignment merchant to pay his rent?

J

jaapi

He paid with an alt. What's this bug thing about?

A

acei

Originally posted by jaapi
He paid with an alt. What's this bug thing about?
You HAVE to pay with the one that bought it, sometimes it works with alt i believe, but not often. The ability to pay with a alt is added in 1.64 or 1.65 i think.

W

wildsorcerer

what about guild houses ? can all rank 0 pay rent or has it got to b buyer ?

J

jaapi

Originally posted by acei
You HAVE to pay with the one that bought it, sometimes it works with alt i believe, but not often. The ability to pay with a alt is added in 1.64 or 1.65 i think.
So the box might accept the money but it doesn't necessarily work when the time to pay comes?

And is there anything to be done now? He lost a ton of stuff from consignment merchant in the process. :(

A

acei

So the box might accept the money but it doesn't necessarily work when the time to pay comes?

And is there anything to be done now? He lost a ton of stuff from consignment merchant in the process. :(
Rightnow and pray they do something.

what about guild houses ? can all rank 0 pay rent or has it got to b buyer ?
Not sure, but until 1.65 comes i'd stick to the owner paying the rent to be on the safe side.

T

thorwyntf

Fantastic! Another obvious bug that passed the QA. Sometimes I wonder if they´ve done any testing at all.

:rolleyes:

H

Herbal Remedy

go to the market theres npcs there that hold stuff from merchants and vaults if your house is demolished due to lack of rent

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by thorwyntf
Fantastic! Another obvious bug that passed the QA. Sometimes I wonder if they´ve done any testing at all.

:rolleyes:
its in the patch notes and there was also a news item on goas website helps if u read em, the fix for this is in 1.64 and as goa patched to 1.63 nothing they could have done to fix it apart from patching to 1.64 str8 away

Users who are viewing this thread