What to do!

O

old.Morphus

To respec or not to respec!

Currently level 41 Shadowblade who auto trained stealth until lvl 24 for 20 extra points. At level 50 this would allow the following spec with 0 points left over:

Axe LA CS St Env
39 39 34 34 32

Now, I have been reading on various sites that Env is key to a good 5 spec and getting that lvl 50 Lifebain poison is a must.

Question (1) As this character was created before the last patch I would have a full respec available. I know I have lost my 40 line respec now I am 41. From reading the last patch release notes it also appears I will loose my full respec once I hit 42. Is this true or has this changed so it will still be available at 50?

Question (2) If indeed I will loose my full respec at 42 I would take the opportunity to use it now. If I do and do not train stealth will it auto train again at 44 and 48?

With the extra 23 points from auto at 44 and 48 the following spec would become available to me, again with 0 points left over:

Axe LA CS St Env
36 39 34 35 35

L

Lanfaer

As long as you keep LA at 39, Env and Stealth at 35 you can't go wrong as a custom5spec, I'd put 34 into CS and the rest into Axe. You'll be hitting quite hard and getting the styles you so much desire.

Since slash-dmg is purely Strength-based, instead of "wasting" valuable spec points on Axe, get items with lots of Str and +Axe instead :)

E

erl

It depends on what level you were when the last patch arrived. If you were level 40 when it arrived you will loose your full respec at level 42. In other words, you will loose it when you gain the second level since the patch.

If you respec and don't train stealth now it will auto again at 44 and 48 and you will get some more points.

I think you remplate looks very solid, with poisons coming on the resist table in the next patch I wouldn't mind missing out lifebane much at all.

M

mavericky

Originally posted by old.Morphus

Question (2) If indeed I will loose my full respec at 42 I would take the opportunity to use it now. If I do and do not train stealth will it auto train again at 44 and 48?

With my SB I wiped my stealth with the full respec on 1.52, and left stealth a minimum, it then did start to autotrain again. The only autotrain points that you will miss out on are the ones where you passed when you had stealth trained (28,32,36,40) it's a good way to get a few extra points if you can stomach no stealth for a while (and if it allows you a better spec)

S

Solid

I would say the 47 Debuff is more important than Lifebane.

Also 34 Stealth means you will need to wait till RR6 for 50 Stealth and thats a long way.

However, +Axe is the biggest damage modifier of all the skills you have. I would opt to squeeze as much into Axe spec as possible to get it to 50+ with items and RR.

32 Env spec will require RR5 to get the 47 Debuff (and some Spellcrafted armour to hit +11 Env with items) IMO its a good move.

K

klavrynd

I'd go level a skald, runie or healer cos that's what we need in RvR , not another sb :p

C

Cush

sad part in this is that if u are lvl 41 u aint got a respec no more.. cus lvl 20 and lvl 40 respec is only usable at those lvls. it was the full respec we got with the patch that lasted for 2 lvls

well was like that for me anyway.. but what the heck not like its a bugged game or anything

Users who are viewing this thread