What to buy on eBay today ???

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Lmao! Ah well, £1,740.00 ain't too bad for a painting worth millions :D
... tho u can't show it to anyone ^^

Gromnir

Fledgling Freddie
funny thing is I tracked the price over 20mins after someone showed me the link, stared at 19£ from when I first saw it ... 2mins later updated to 26£, 10mins later 36£ ... 20mins later 510£ :p

SevenSins

Fledgling Freddie
Invalid Item

The item you requested ( 3743885728 ) is invalid, still pending, or no longer in our database. Please check the number and try again. If this message persists, the item has either not started and is not yet available for viewing, or has expired and is no longer available.

:(

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Straef said:
Lmao! Ah well, £1,740.00 ain't too bad for a painting worth millions :D
... tho u can't show it to anyone ^^
The Scream is valued between £40 mill and £50 mill...
Madonna (stolen at the same time) isn't worth that much though.. Valued to £15 mill, I think....
Rumors in the papers now that the thieves received app £ 100 k for both paintings...
The national gallery still has at least 2 versions of the Scream in their possession though. Munch made 4 different versions of it.

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Araudry said:
yea 15 mil isnt that much lmao
If you put it back in context, it isn't worth as much as The Scream... Maybe as would have been a better word than that to use there, but since they were in different sentences, I liked the sound of that better. But, if you have a problem with my English, then sorry, it's not my first language.

You'll have to agree there's a slight difference between 15 mill and 40-50 mill though

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Aldrian said:
Wasnt that painting stolen or something..

nah, generally art museums auction off paintings worth tens of millions of £ on ebay. how else would they stay open? :eek7:

Outlander

Part of the furniture
GAH! I just recieved my painting in the post from ebay...says Made in Taiwan on the back :(

;)

sko

Loyal Freddie
its called "Skrik" fyi ;o

heia norge.. no safety on 500 millioner kroner worthy paintings.. :twak:
thats almost more than i make in one week...

Kjel

One of Freddy's beloved
Go buy Cauldron imo! Or get the student accomodation in Glasgow to install broadband faster... That works too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom