What time is the Relic Raid middies?

Y

-yoda-

mids have attempted relic raids at +4-5am so maybe he aint confusing mids for anything but mids :p

T

TheDardre's

hehe

Actually i heard the Mids were attempting a relic raid on Hib tonight, just wanted to see if any Middies got pulled in, to post something that would confirm it :D

A

alarik

Re: hehe

Originally posted by TheDardre's
Actually i heard the Mids were attempting a relic raid on Hib tonight, just wanted to see if any Middies got pulled in, to post something that would confirm it :D

Is this suppose to be funny? if we are planning a relic raid why do you have to tell everyone.. if we were.. and we went ahead and got the doors down you would now have the albs to deal with too so you would loose your relics all becuase YOU told them that it was going ahead.. looser...

T

tut-ankh-amon

From what i know since I was one of the 68 ppl online, about 20-30 lvl 45-50 chars mid excal defendng our realm for 200+ ALB taking 3 relics at 4 am so stop whining.

If mids DID attemt a raid, which i heard nothing about, they were 100% entitled to do so.

Besides midgård dont usually go attemt a relic raid at 4 AM since we know that most of you have primtime from 24-06 CET where most of us mids sleep.
So next time you decide to whine about what we do, remember why you had our relics for some time because of those late raids you guys are well famous to do.

I must grant that lately there havent been many of them.........

A

Archeon

lol, its just lucky for you guys i find midnight raids

a. dis-honourable

b. a waste of time, cause i'm such a trend setter all the other realms would do it to try and emulate my greatness :)D) meaning that to get a good bit of RvR in you'd have to be online between 2-6am in the morning during the week <sob>

otherwise you'd all feel the wraith of... urmm... well my over-baring ego for one. its so god-damn big i'm having trouble getting through the arches in the lair to suicide ;)

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by aaragorn
From what i know since I was one of the 68 ppl online, about 20-30 lvl 45-50 chars mid excal defendng our realm for 200+ ALB taking 3 relics at 4 am so stop whining.

If mids DID attemt a raid, which i heard nothing about, they were 100% entitled to do so.

Besides midgård dont usually go attemt a relic raid at 4 AM since we know that most of you have primtime from 24-06 CET where most of us mids sleep.
So next time you decide to whine about what we do, remember why you had our relics for some time because of those late raids you guys are well famous to do.

I must grant that lately there havent been many of them.........
if you where one of the cough few online at the time you would have known last relic reached excal at 128 am gmt and youd had enough people to zerg emain with 50 or so peeps till about 1145 pm when u finally noticed the relic go neutral:rolleyes: but hey bitch and whine and makes stuff up somebody got pwned

C

Cowled

Originally posted by TheDardre's
Morradardre
24 Void Gimp
R1L3

A lvl 24 gimp, which comes here, and play tuff Oo?

Sorry, but do u know what a relic is?

F

Flimgoblin

Cowled:
You must be level 50 to talk smack! it is written!

:rolleyes:

W

Whoodoo_RD

Morradardre
24 Gimp
R1L3

Sorry, there was too many words there, had to remove the misplaced one.

O

old.Krusha

i dont think i ever could attend a 3-4am RRaid ... imagine being so tired you hardly could keep your eyes open and add the lag to that! .. oh man insta headache with 24h duration, un-purgeable .... no thank you.. much better when youre awake, and (in some cases) minimises fekk up's :)

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Fingoniel
Cowled:
You must be level 50 to talk smack! it is written!

:rolleyes:

Nah, but you need to have had a char longer than 2 weeks before you can start randomly posting threads flaming the time of relic raids.

Unfortunately Morradardre's posts since he appeared on the forums HAVE all been ignorant, deliberately flame-provoking feebleness..
so, hey :p

Users who are viewing this thread