What things could improve the game?

P

pihlss

Im in for a new crafting system where all crafter could do their work like more custom made not this static

hm hard to explain but you as a crafter could do your own design
so if some one see some one in the game he reconise who have done the armor.

and some grapic animation during the craft

now days its pure doll and if the keyboards have a union the would sue us players for harassments

have you ever think how much you press one button ?

pardon the english but I guess its better then have it in frenc hehe

J

joe_soap

Get rid of all AE CC
Get rid of buffbots
Make keep taking mean something
Get rid of ports, have all frontiers connected

and many more

F

freeq

i liked tha idea with the igger hot bar, SWG has a drop down bar you can have like 4 bars all 1-10.

i'd like to see this kinda thing, and configure the second bar with F keys or shift+1 -10 or sumthing, dont think it would be too hard to do either.
the frontier chat group is nice too, would like to see that, many a time i been sitting at APK in emain for like 2 hours waiting for a group... maybe i smell or summat :(

the moving trees i think is a bad idea, i remember there was a forest in EQ/kunark with moving trees, and unless you had a stomping comp you would be lucky to move 5 feet without lagging all over the place, they need to have it so you could turn it off if you cant run it.

as for bots, pff everyone knows they shouldnt be in the game. i been zerged by nearly a full group of stealthers before, so that arguement dont work either, got perfed 5 times in about 3 seconds, and you guys moan about unstealthed zergs? i was 1 paladin, but then i guess its a giggle when its not a challange :p
but if you cant beat em etc etc

T

tonita

Think a thing that could really improve the game would be improving the rear of all the female models, to match their.. erm... fronts :p it's obvious there's something missing, it's not round enough!

F

freeq

Originally posted by tonita
Think a thing that could really improve the game would be improving the rear of all the female models, to match their.. erm... fronts :p it's obvious there's something missing, it's not round enough!

talking about wifey models, is it just me or are thier cloaks dodgy? in old client they looked like hunch back of notre when running, now with SI the cloaks bend just before thier feet while running. mythic cant seem to get it right, give any male model an old skanky curtain on thier sholders and it looks dapper...

maybe its just me :p

O

old.Tohtori

I still say. Like i always have.

Make stealthing an art. Using shadows, bushes, trees and such. Simply with a meter that shows the stealther how hidden he or she is. Ofcourse depending on the skill, the less coverage you need(i.o.w. level 50 needs a stick on the ground to hide) and also, the lower the skill, the inaccurate the meter showing your "hidiness" is.

T

The Real Redi

See, Tohtori understands :) Thats a fine idea for the interface, was it you who had the Predator idea for appearance as well?

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by The Real Redi
See, Tohtori understands :) Thats a fine idea for the interface, was it you who had the Predator idea for appearance as well?

No actually i wanted a player race that looks like an alien or some other critter with more then two legs :p

D

Dallas

Make arrows lighter in weight and less expensive, it strikes me that the class that is the most expensive to "run" has to go out with a bulging back pack full of arrows and then can't pick up the loot thats dropped because of encumbrance and therefore can't afford to buy more expensive arrows "ad infinitum" :( Also agree with the anti BB brigade !

E

ethiraseth

rollback to pre spellcrafting/buffbot days and daoc will be great again :clap:

W

Waok

Some cool idea's ;)

I think being able to duck or crawl along the ground would be cool ;)

H

Herbal Remedy

biggest imrpovement to the game possible is if mythic take over from goa with the running on euro servers

C

charmsdark

The problem with this whole buffbot thing, is that since they allowed you to run two instances of DAoC and made it windowable they've in effect made it easier for ppl to run buffbots. :/
I'm not very fond of buffbots because like ppl say it's made the cleric a not very useful class (unless you're a buffbot), and they get denied spaces in grps because of buffbots. I think that's why it's so hard to get a healer for grps these days.. Noone _plays_ clerics any more, it's just ppls buffbots.

[Edit (like 2 secs later) ;P] I also think that the Predator idea for stealthers is a really good idea. Like you said, it gives you a sporting chance to get past the mile gate.

Originally posted by freeq
the moving trees i think is a bad idea, i remember there was a forest in EQ/kunark with moving trees, and unless you had a stomping comp you would be lucky to move 5 feet without lagging all over the place, they need to have it so you could turn it off if you cant run it.

I suspect they'll give you the option of turning it off if you can't run it. Kinda like what they've done with the sparkling water with SI.

M

MesS°

let tanks be tanks and casters be casters.... Collision Detection would improve the game, the rest is just fluff....

E

ethiraseth

more useless things, like fishing (and give the fish you caught to the cat in camelot) ,more cloths to wear that dont have any AF but just look pretty, or make a soccer field so we can all run behind a ball instead of killing each other in emain.

E

Erethan

Then I think the /level and the uber-sc´s have made the game kind of pointless.

Then why not add more clothes, faces and hairstyles to the races, would be very nice I think

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom