What the hell?

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

screenhunter1.jpg

756 searches for "sickofit"?

I should think about selling some merchandise....

..................... fine.... 756 results. But I got you there for a second. ;)

S

SFXman

I have one of those pictures too from a while back.

searching.jpg

S

SFXman

665 'ere these days. That screen is from ages back... what I wonder is who would look for a certain nick.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

To find a post that person made? I could imagine people searching my nick to find the post I made with the dragonloot screenshots.

S

SFXman

To find one post by searching using the nickname as a key-word?! THat is insane, I'd expect they know the general idea of the thread and base the search on that...........

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Never underestimate the stupidity of some people.

O

old.Xarr

sfx your winamp playlist is waaay too big, please make it smaller :)

O

old.tRoG

656 here.

bah, beaten by sickie :)

even thought i have no idea why anyone would search for my username... to find info on potatoes?

S

SFXman

Originally posted by old.Xarr
sfx your winamp playlist is waaay too big, please make it smaller :)
Hehe... why? Has like ~1500 songs, should not get the same song with shuffle on in the background while playing DAoC.

O

old.Xarr

I like to carefully select the songs on my playlist from my entire collection.. and then when I've heard through it I let my group know that I must relog due to lagg. Works great :) And when you can compose the lists you can make pure RvR lists, PvE lists etc. weeeeeeee :)

O

old.tRoG

Originally posted by old.Xarr
I like to carefully select the songs on my playlist from my entire collection.. and then when I've heard through it I let my group know that I must relog due to lagg. Works great :) And when you can compose the lists you can make pure RvR lists, PvE lists etc. weeeeeeee :)

ah yes, hard rock for RvR and mellow easy listening boredom for PvE :)

Users who are viewing this thread