What the hell is going on?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Just seen on the news that an old man apparently shouted "nonsense" during jack straws speach. then he got violently man-handled out of the room! when one of the big fat fucker security guards was asked if he was too heavy handed he said "nice cake", while eating a full cake and attempting to walk. when he tryed to go back in he was detained under the anti terrorism act. he is now no longer allowed to be a member of the party.

are we turning into a communist state?!

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Anyone daring to speak up against Labour will be man handled I fear.

So yes fascist state it is.

I pity the tards who vote for the scum.

Have we really not got the idea what Labour are all about yet.

Furr

Can't get enough of FH
Power to the People!

Played HL2 again today and was thinking.. Dr Breen is just like bush and blair, blaiming everyone else for their self made problems

/end geek

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Its still quite disturbing that the reasons given for detaining terrorist suspects for so long are "it takes ages to sift through the evidence". Nobody thought of just employing more people then.....

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Just watched the video footage of this. Unbelievable. The worst bit was when he tried to get back in and the police used anti-terrorism laws to stop him. And it turns out he wasn't the only one.

Fear is being used to stifle dissent and keep us in line; you've got art galleries banning work coz they're shit scared, Labour diluting the presumption of innocence in law, and that fuckwit Charles Clarke telling us all that ID cards are going to solve all our crime problems..

Totalitarianism with a cheezy smile. Be very afraid.

Gengi

Fledgling Freddie
Yea Verily I say unto thee,
We are marching into a Police State to the Tune of Sham 69's
'If the Kids are United, We will Never be Defeated'

Remember to report yourselves to the local police station for making anti government remarks.

That is all

Later

Gengee

SAS

Can't get enough of FH
Could not believe it when they used anti-terrorism laws to stop him reentering. Surely that's abuse of power and unjustified?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
"Puts on The Jams - Going Underground, goes back to sleep, wakes up, emigrates"

Nightchill

Can't get enough of FH
SAS said:
Could not believe it when they used anti-terrorism laws to stop him reentering. Surely that's abuse of power and unjustified?

they're pretty vague laws ;)

Furr

Can't get enough of FH
Remember kids! if you hear your friend, Neighbour or co-worked diplaying anti goverment views please call 999 and the new "Respect" task force will be dispatached to take you peer to one of our happy centre's for re-education.

Remember this is protect you from the "terrorists" be they Islamic, IRA or Pensioner

mank!

Part of the furniture
Gengi said:
Yea Verily I say unto thee,
We are marching into a Police State to the Tune of Sham 69's
'If the Kids are United, We will Never be Defeated'

Remember to report yourselves to the local police station for making anti government remarks.

That is all

Later

Gengee

HERSHAM BOYS, HERSHAM BOYS!
LACE UP BOOTS AND CORDUROYS!

Gengi

Fledgling Freddie
what about

Questions and Answers Honesty, Lies,
Yes No You Can't But you can if your the Government :)

Later

Gengee

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom