what. the. fuck. :p

A

Aoln

*warlock whine*

i know there's other warlock whine threads but imo this deserves its own.

You may think this is owned or overpowered or whatever but i think its just retarded :/

balance.JPG

:mad:

Septina

Part of the furniture
Had a warlock on excal instakill me on 34% matter resists and 2000hp....
Got mezzed, warlock came, looked at me, insta 504, 504, 254, 730...
Actually dont have a clue how he unleashed 4 spells at once, might have been lag or something, still is quite retarded :X

Soester

Fledgling Freddie
aint there being some changes to warlocks, wamps, banshees in next patch ??

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Could post a screenie with warlock damage like that also , but cba. Silly class :/

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
hehe, he's one of the better ones, he actually used NS tonight to stop me using menta rr5 RA instead of normal *yawn* damage spam.

Mael, 50th ment.

A

Aoln

lol, they get NS too? is there any overpowered abilities they dont get x<<<

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Septina said:
Had a warlock on excal instakill me on 34% matter resists and 2000hp....
Got mezzed, warlock came, looked at me, insta 504, 504, 254, 730...
Actually dont have a clue how he unleashed 4 spells at once, might have been lag or something, still is quite retarded :X
Warlocks chamber 3 DD*s usually 1 bolt and 2 DD's (it's those 2-3 small thing that are around their head) and they are instent cast like quickcast in a way and that ususally kills anything instently. then they for a 50% pow reduce uninterrupteble secendary somthing that can be used to lifetap rest of the life your enemie have, also have one ranged that only drain 5% pow or so.

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
balkeriz said:
Warlocks chamber 3 DD*s usually 1 bolt and 2 DD's (it's those 2-3 small thing that are around their head) and they are instent cast like quickcast in a way and that ususally kills anything instently. then they for a 50% pow reduce uninterrupteble secendary somthing that can be used to lifetap rest of the life your enemie have, also have one ranged that only drain 5% pow or so.
Depending on their spec if they have 3 chambers then their uninteruptable casts take 25% power, but power pool affects this, so they can get about 5or6 depending on power pool size uninteruptable casts in, which is MoC but using power. You will also notice that Warlocks don't get access to MoC RA. :clap: At least they got something right :flame:

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Penlid said:
Depending on their spec if they have 3 chambers then their uninteruptable casts take 25% power, but power pool affects this, so they can get about 5or6 depending on power pool size uninteruptable casts in, which is MoC but using power. You will also notice that Warlocks don't get access to MoC RA. :clap: At least they got something right :flame:
yeah and done nothing right whit banshee´s :kissit:

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Penlid said:
Bainshee's aint that OP'd i mean Thanes are more OP'd tbfh! ;)
in youre dreams pedro xD only class that arent OP in catacombs is valkyri thought i play one anyway since im not fotm 1 button spammer xxxDDDDD

Must say this tho Valks are so fking funny to play ^^ :clap: thats the advantage as valk imo!:O)

Profion

Fledgling Freddie
Aoln said:
lol, they get NS too? is there any overpowered abilities they dont get x<<<

Yeah they dont get stealth,climbwalls,pop-and-shoot-someone-in-the back-for-600+ and they dont get,zephyr,PS and slam. :wub:

Nha Warlocks are werry OP atm but there is alot of stuff in both alb/mid/hib that is pretty OP :p

xenia-

Fledgling Freddie
if you were mezzed then he probably dropped a casted dd + lt and then the chambers :)

in the time that takes you could probably have done quite abit of dmg also, had he been mezzed :p

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
hi aoln

its a bit like 2 rr 9 stealthers having to gank a solo wannabe tank...no pity m8..
keep up the good work warlocks..

p.s mind u been ganked by them 2 ..but atleast was on one of them..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom