What the fuck has happend to the bgs

HerculesPluto

Fledgling Freddie
I started another infil and decided to ding it a few times to lvl23 for some bg fun, last time i was in one properly was with an infil i stopped playing after he capped out of bg3, palasgus, what the fuck has happend, it used to be a place for some good fights and the odd duel, every hib ive attacked has strafed almost straight away, i only remember 2 people from the last time who strafed during a fight (year ago maybe), are people so desperate for the win they have to fuck around with this "bug" yes i could strafe but I CBA its only a game, id rather fight face to face.
Also seeing 2 anamists shroom into trees isnt good either. Someone in the cg has them recorded and has sent it to rightnow :D

2 less animists = fucking great news :clap:

Playing my wizard most of the time in rvr i havent noticed much strafing coz i never get that close to them, is this a common thing amongst stealthers in real rvr? if so, im so fucking glad i didnt bother taking my proper infil to 50, actually I do remember being caught by an enemy stealther just at the trees outside atk/emain not so long ago, i used my QC, moc wasent up and ended up meleeing for a laugh instead of running to back to keep, im pretty sure he ended up strafing , STRAFING TO AVOID A FUCKING WIZARD STICKFIGHTING LOL i think vp came back as the **** avoided the 3rd or 4th stick of doom attack. Think ill stay a caster if this shit is so prominant, and no i dont strafe with my wiz coz theres hardly any point, hes dead in 1-2 shots.

Dont get me started on the fucking radar use in BG1 these days either.

Where did all the hibs come from too, theres been about 5 times more hibs than mids in bg1 today, not enough albs to take ck back either. There days id not seen a single hib last year in bg1, now theres fucking stench of hippies and shroom spam everywhere.

SiddlesVonHell

Fledgling Freddie
Try to keep up man :) It's becoming more challenging and I like it!

as for the strafe issue it is very easy to avoid by just walking backwards which actually gives you an advantage since they will miss a few hits.

People are realizing bg>Big boi because it isn't unbalanced and it is very easy to re-roll and make another toon and you don't have to spend hours on end grinding for good g34r etc.

I'm in bg at least until NF, then I will lvl my artis in RvR.

Grymdaal

Fledgling Freddie
reporting animists for putting shrooms into tress will achieve nothing... its not bug abuse since they can be targetted and damaged with spells and AOE nukes....

strafing... never heard of /face then?

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
HerculesPluto said:
Also seeing 2 anamists shroom into trees isnt good either. Someone in the cg has them recorded and has sent it to rightnow :D

Don't celebrate yet. GOA has made it pretty clear that putting shrooms into trees is allowed because they can be targeted and killed despite being hard to notice.

SiddlesVonHell

Fledgling Freddie
Grymdaal said:
reporting animists for putting shrooms into tress will achieve nothing... its not bug abuse since they can be targetted and damaged with spells and AOE nukes....

strafing... never heard of /face then?

Umm, doing /face or /stick or whatever will achieve nothing when someone is strafing. why? The lag means you will hardly ever get a hit in while they will be whacking away and maybe missing now and then.

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
HerculesPluto said:
Where did all the hibs come from too, theres been about 5 times more hibs than mids in bg1 today, not enough albs to take ck back either. There days id not seen a single hib last year in bg1, now theres fucking stench of hippies and shroom spam everywhere.

had to laugh 6 months ago all were wining "come on hibees come out to play or u scared ?"

now we come out you don't want to play :wij:

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
HerculesPluto said:
I started another infil and decided to ding it a few times to lvl23 for some bg fun, last time i was in one properly was with an infil i stopped playing after he capped out of bg3, palasgus, what the fuck has happend, it used to be a place for some good fights and the odd duel, every hib ive attacked has strafed almost straight away, i only remember 2 people from the last time who strafed during a fight (year ago maybe), are people so desperate for the win they have to fuck around with this "bug" yes i could strafe but I CBA its only a game, id rather fight face to face.

Playing my wizard most of the time in rvr i havent noticed much strafing coz i never get that close to them, is this a common thing amongst stealthers in real rvr? if so, im so fucking glad i didnt bother taking my proper infil to 50, actually I do remember being caught by an enemy stealther just at the trees outside atk/emain not so long ago, i used my QC, moc wasent up and ended up meleeing for a laugh instead of running to back to keep, im pretty sure he ended up strafing , STRAFING TO AVOID A FUCKING WIZARD STICKFIGHTING LOL i think vp came back as the **** avoided the 3rd or 4th stick of doom attack. Think ill stay a caster if this shit is so prominant, and no i dont strafe with my wiz coz theres hardly any point, hes dead in 1-2 shots.

Dont get me started on the fucking radar use in BG1 these days either.

QQ ... man u can sure whine

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
its spelled animist and putting shrooms into a tree is perfectly legal, sorry ;x

Diar

Fledgling Freddie
HerculesPluto said:

maybe it's becuz a certain dumbass (me) upgraded the doors to lvl5/6 and every1 wanted to keep the CK cuz it's nice to have, if hibs don't have CK, they don't go thid ^^

SiddlesVonHell

Fledgling Freddie
It's not true that hibs don't go thid when they not got ck. there is usually around 2-3fg albs about and 1-3fg mids about. If I log my bard on then I can usually get 1 fg to come out. Considering that 24% of excalibur's population is hibbies I think thats quite good, so really what they need is a bard for higher survival rate.

Yes hibbies breed like rabbits when we have ck because it is rare and usually short-lived so people try to take advantage of it as much as possible and get 1L3 at least.

Diar

Fledgling Freddie
next time I'm gonna upgrade the doors even further, alrdy got 4000 wood orso on my BG char :p

Krom

Fledgling Freddie
for me was always funny to waste plats spended on doors by ~10g for rams :D

Diar

Fledgling Freddie
Formash said:
In thid ... ? me thinks not ;)

summon in DL, put it on a thid bot, get thid bot in HTK, and let some1 run from HTK to CK all the time, easy :p

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
Been quite a while i´ve been in Thid...gonna do something and roll a bg pwn char.

Was thinking of BD, but not the fotm supp spec with healers and lifetap. BA spec sounds funnier :-P

Marc

FH is my second home
HerculesPluto said:
im pretty sure he ended up strafing , STRAFING TO AVOID A FUCKING WIZARD STICKFIGHTING LOL

Classic!

Who was it? Givf name so we can all spam laugh him

Xplo

Banned
If ppl strafe just /face so you can hit them and they will hit less xD

Mavl

Fledgling Freddie
Xplo said:
If ppl strafe just /face so you can hit them and they will hit less xD

they will back off and you will mess up styles

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
ian_heaps said:
I always strafe, don't give a shit if people don't like it. :flame:

qq .... twig, you too l337 for us all

Lorra

Fledgling Freddie
your best bet (me playing a hib NS) is to make Space bar /stick that what when some1 gets up to you bang they cant move away

Lorra

Fledgling Freddie
o reason why there lots of hib in thid is cuz we have ck and we wont to keep it that way so QQ away :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom