What song is it?

S

Shaki/Aeis

Go to http://camelot.stratics.com/content/movies/movies.shtml

And look at the movie: Go!

I usually begin to like songs that goes along with a movie. This song is great but I cant figure out the name of it... I've tried different including "the race" and "are you ready". and others...

Anyone know the name of the artist and the song?

T

Trahg

Aladora sent in this movie that features two Minstrels racing throughout the hills, set to the tune of Dance Dance Revolution's "The Race".
Do they lie in the description?

W

Wibbler2

(EDIT)
Ok, it's from Dance Dance Revolution, it's available on cd, i've seen it posted on usenet too

O

old.Ayam Ganbatte

Dance Dance Revolution's such a great game. I bought the Dreamcast version because I got tired of people laughing at me in the arcades!

The only downside is that now whenever I go to a nightclub, I end up hot-stepping around to the music.

K

klavrynd

You shouldnt mind people laughing at you , dance dance revolution is great fun!

I have the pc version of it here , but you need to push buttons on your kb instead of jumping on a floorpad

S

Shaki/Aeis

I found it now.

I searched for dance dance revolution and found some some of their other songs. But I saw a song named The race by Captain Jack... tried it and it was the one I was searching for.:clap:

O

old.Ayam Ganbatte

Originally posted by klavrynd
I have the pc version of it here , but you need to push buttons on your kb instead of jumping on a floorpad
You can get a playstation dance pad, and it was either a USB-to-playstation-controller converter, or gameport-to-playstation-converter. The converter is a little hard to get hold of, though. It's a good way to get fit!

K

klavrynd

the pace in the keyboard game is too high to do with a footpad really. On the machine i think boom boom boom is a 2 foots level whereas it goes twice as fast and is a 4 foot one on the pc version

thanks for the info though

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom