What should one do ?

U see an infil/ns score a db,thus gaining free sl.What do u do an enemy stealther?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
U walk around stealthed (especially overseas)...and u see an infil/ns take a deathblow after a fight...knowing he gets a free SL for a considerable amount of time after that...what would u choose to do ?

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Nuxtobatns said:
U walk around stealthed (especially overseas)...and u see an infil/ns take a deathblow after a fight...knowing he gets a free SL for a considerable amount of time after that...what would u choose to do ?

Chase and pwn him with the 2 other sb's ofc (don't forget to /rude and /laugh!).

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Im confused, what is this free sl stuff?

What is a sl ?:eek:

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Thadius said:
Im confused, what is this free sl stuff?

What is a sl ?:eek:
one of the new abilities, when they kill someone they get free stealth lore far as i understand it

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
aye, they get increased stealth awareness range for about 30 seconds (?) after a kill, SB's get increased stealth speed for same amoutn of time after a kill.

illu

Part of the furniture
I stand there stealthed - showing them that I let them finish their fight - and the next move is theirs.
If they come to me, they get a fat PA in the head, if they go off to rest a little, then I continue on my way.
It all depends of course on who it is too :) There are a few infs that like to attack in "greater numbers" and of course, they don't deserve much mercy :>

Oli - Illu

Kinag

Part of the furniture
"Leave him be and hope he isnt a good guy irl that pays his subs."

Unless he's an asshole.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
illu said:
I stand there stealthed - showing them that I let them finish their fight - and the next move is theirs.
If they come to me, they get a fat PA in the head, if they go off to rest a little, then I continue on my way.
It all depends of course on who it is too :) There are a few infs that like to attack in "greater numbers" and of course, they don't deserve much mercy :>

Oli - Illu

Agree here ... but i must admit there have been times when i wasnt able to find a rr6-7 stealther and pooned the nearest rr2-3 to get free sl to find the 2nd stealther ... lame yes but im a nice guy irl and my mummy pays my subs :p

liloe

It's my birthday today!
I put my finger closer to the charge button ^^

Puppet

Part of the furniture
On Ranger: Try me

On Nightshade: Estimate the time it would take him to reach you, make sure he sees you, now run in opposite direction and after about 15~ seconds pop Stealthlore yourselves. Make a U-Turn and check the time to see when his SL-buff fades out. Then make a go for him, rip his head off and collect the RP's.

Then with the free-SL get on a spree (make sure u kill a WarderVaktens to keep it up) and get a gazillion erpees !

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Punishment said:
Agree here ... but i must admit there have been times when i wasnt able to find a rr6-7 stealther and pooned the nearest rr2-3 to get free sl to find the 2nd stealther ... lame yes but im a nice guy irl and my mummy pays my subs :p

You mean that your mom is a nice "guy" IRL as she pays your subs.

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
I rarely jump anyone after ive won a fight! especially if they stand still like they were watching! However lately alot of duo mid suckers have been jumping me after fights so this will prob sadly change!

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Give them a /hug or summin to let them know you havent steamed in after their deathblow. Stay well back let them stealth and sort their shit out count to 10 and go looking for the fight.

Aerendur

Fledgling Freddie
I /clap or /cheer and hope they arent stupid enough to go for me. Had several times where they see Im quite near (watching the fight) and go right for me out of stealth. So I have to PA in self defense! :touch:

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
If SB Clap/Cheer then walk away for a few secs. If NS look for the 5 or 6 others that are almost certainly close by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom