What series is this

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I remember a series or a one off drama (thinki t was a series) from when i was little late seventies early 80's at a guess where there were a group of kids. This is where it gets a bit sketchy

I remember like hollow dinosaur sculptures and hiding clothes and things in them . Except the clothes came alive they kinda moved like whole people without the pink bits if you get me.

And thats about all I remember except that it scred me a lot back then hehehe

But its poped into my head and I cant for the life of me remember the name of the series or much more of the story line :(

Long shot but does anyone remember something like this. I guess it would most likely be a BBC series I could even have been one of those sunday evening kids drama things.

Longshot but hey why not .. will stopme wracking my brains hehe

Kryten

Old Cow.
Probably isn't it, but reading your description "Around the Twist" pops into mind.

Mazling

Can't get enough of FH
What was the cartoon with the duck roaming the countryside/fantasy land, it used to be on really early on channel 4 sat/sun. I may hijack this thread again at some point in the future as I'm prone to flashbacks of this sort of thing.

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Mazling : Possibly Ovid Video
Moriath : Rings a bell, but all I can think of is the cartoon with the family of skeletons and the show with the floating pencil that taught you have to write.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
TV Cream is the place for this.

I remember Around the Twist :) Great series :)

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
I'm not sure either but this thread has just reminded me of the best programme ever, Trap Door!

"Somewhere in the dark and nasty region, where nobody goes, stands an ancient Castle. Deep within this rank and uninviting place lives Berk - an overworked servant of the Thing Upstairs, but that's nothing compared to the horrors that lurk beneath the Trap Door - for there is always something down there . . . In the dark waiting to come out . . "

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
nope i found it hehe was The Enchanted Castle in 1979

Round the twist was a bit recent :)

Thanks anyway

Google it if you want to find out more ..

Apparently was a group of edwardian kids with a magic ring that could grant wishes with a twist (the twist being something bad always happened).

Based on a novel of the same name i think

Took me ages to find it must be really obscure

Mazling

Can't get enough of FH
A-HA! Found it! YouTube - Alfred J Kwak UK
[youtubevid]acg6slTemdo[/youtubevid]

Alfred J. Kwak !!

So anyway, someone find me old tv channel listings, I would love to peruse and place random flashes of memory to actual names :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom