What resists are most important for a wizard, how to SC my armour.

J

jamesdean

Hi next lvl my cloth af 51 crafted armour (all 99%, couldnt afford MP noooo way) will become orange and therefore will need spellcrafting, I have worked out that I can cap my intel, power, con, hp, dex and fire magic without any prob (I have got a good set of jewerly too) but this leaves me with not much left at all for resists, so i was wondering what would be the best, put a small amount in alot of them or cap a certain one.

Also should I consider trying to overcharge my items ?

Oh also does anyone know any super items that have loads of the stats I need before I decided what to SC my armour?

Thankyouuuu

O

old.LandShark

Overcharging to 32/28 is utterly safe - the %ages in Leladia's Calculator are wrong, same goes for Mythic's own calculator. 33/28 is also imho safe, I've done 5 parts 33/28 and another 6 37/32 and had none blow up. Just make sure the crafter is 1000+ and the gems are 99%qua...
Most important resists are body, heat, energy and after that I don't know tbh. Cold I guess, for teh runies.

Consider also getting MP gloves and boots, they're stupidly cheap :p

F

Flimgoblin

just don't sell them by accident *doh*

S

Sibanac

What LandShark said and the melee resists.

And try to cap +hits and con first, 5% extra HP is as good as 5% on all resists, well maybe with the exeption of body

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
just don't sell them by accident *doh*

Oh how I wish it'd be cheap, cheap cloth. :p

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by old.LandShark

Oh how I wish it'd be cheap, cheap cloth. :p

I'm glad I'm too vain to want to wear normal chain/mail again :)

*struts in his epic ignoring his crappy resists/stats* :)

P

Puppetmistress

Dont cap +power, it's a waste IMHO.

Cap body for sure, so cold/heat/energy ten take a look at matter and spirit. Try and get A LOT of melee-resists, it sure makes you live longer (!)

Cap int,dex,const, hp and get some strength (so a debuff ain't a root on you), + fire is expensive and hardly worth it in RvR if you are 50 fire..

T

Tigerius

Most important resist for a Wizard?

That would be the resistance to rerolling a caster with baseline stun.

S

-Shaz-

Stun is overrated on casters now, vs tanks it does nothing, vs casters in fg vs fg it's not worth casting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom