majik

Banned
And the nominees are:

Albion - Guardians of Light
Hibernia - Terra Dominus
Midgard - Red Guard

Night

Fledgling Freddie
Shadowlords society are stlong zerging bastards.
I agree Terra dominus are aswell, and FFS nolby pride straight after they did ToA :(

:p

Lawless

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
And the nominees are:

Hibernia - Terra Dominus
Midgard - Red Guard <-----

EHM?

yea right, with like 1fg active rvr members, bet we zerg.... :twak:

Xplo

Banned
Terra Dominus has been zerging the most by far :>

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
nah it's GoL w/o a doubt. Brothers were zerging all their way to RR11 and now they dare to say: GoL dont zerg - must be some kind of joke ;)
And only a few oldtimers still remember strong TD gg of year 2002.

Mavl

Fledgling Freddie
Summoner said:
nah it's GoL w/o a doubt. Brothers were zerging all their way to RR11 and now they dare to say: GoL dont zerg - must be some kind of joke ;)

Their zerg is not guildzerg, but I clearely remember up to 4fgs in RG cloaks running together in emain 1,5-2 years ago.

Just after SI went live iirc

But if you count just as a "guild that flows with the zerg", then it is probably gol. Although TD is starting to beat em lately.

Game Over

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
And the nominees are:

Hibernia - Terra Dominus
Midgard - Red Guard

Who are you ? Another n00blet trying to look all l33t ? Get a clue :m00:

This is REALM vs REALM , if you want 8v8 constantly your playing the wrong game. How people expect to have even number fights all the time baffles me when theres like 200 people trying to run about the same zone ....

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
Mavl said:
Their zerg is not guildzerg, but I clearely remember up to 4fgs in RG cloaks running together in emain 1,5-2 years ago.

Just after SI went live iirc
dont tell bout what u dont know plz.
rg were never able to make 4 GGs. Yes often they had 2 FGs running together but saldom those 2FGs were 100% RG. Also very saldom they used to have more then 2FGs and never up to 4FGs.
and smallest GoL gg consists of 32 slots. ;)

Mavl

Fledgling Freddie
Summoner said:
dont tell bout what u dont know plz.
rg were never able to make 4 GGs. Yes often they had 2 FGs running but saldom those 2FGs were 100% RG. Also very saldom they used to have more then 2FGs but never up to 4FGs.
and smallest GoL gg consists of 32 slots. ;)

I said up to 4 fg. That doesnt mean they were moving at 4 fg all the time. mostly 2-3.

And believe me, i do remember the RG trains roaming mmg-amg.

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
right, it's like 7 BC ppl + Mikhail were called by albs "2FGs RG zerg". I remember it clearly ^^

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
well atm there are hardly any zergguilds left. usually after a lot of bad luck and biased thoughts of people in other realms some groups run together

some guilds are more willing than others, zoysters group always (as far as ive seen) runs out 1 fg at the start. they often add but never run 2 fg unless they get added on and get another fg to tag with (sometimes, not always)

then terra dominus does a good job at organising 2 fg sometimes, not often 2 fg pure td but mostly them. ive never seen them do their first emain run as 2 fg tho ;p

and in mid it's ofcourse RG and FoM a while back, but they don't zerg much anymore either atm

Lizz

Fledgling Freddie
Bring back memories =D

But sometime along the way we stopped run 2-3fg, like 1- 1.5 year ago.
Since then we roamed fg, like most mids do.
So placing us @ no.1 spot for mid, well ur out of date m8 =D

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Summoner said:

who the f00k cares about you ?

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
stop destroying this "thread of incontestable truth", mr.soloer kk? :p

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
You know like when some1 makes news, lets say, someone like Wayne Rooney, has the football world in the palm of his hands. Then all his mates and someone that once spoke to him at school 3 yrs ago try make something of themselves by selling stories to cheap tabloids for 50 quid. Whores who want a bit of attention go to press with kiss-and-tells, well guess what, seems we got a couple of attention-seeking whores here. Shame after 3 years in a game no-one outside of your guild even know who you are and what class you play, Summoner, Majik, say hello to the press, enjoy your moment.

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
Well u need to be a realy big asshole be become a famous piece of sh1t.
hello ;)

Mavl

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
Shame after 3 years in a game no-one outside of your guild even know who you are and what class you play, Summoner, Majik, say hello to the press, enjoy your moment.

rly ?

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
asshole, yaps. victim like you, no. Summoner, the groupie van is at the back, jump on board.

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
the real guilds of DAOC : VGN LA BF AD NP FOM HB FC JH RG GoL TP NO SS. All guilds with history that have contributed to the developtment of Excalibur.

Guilds who were unheard of till recently, till making a lot of noise on public channels : BC TD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom