What realm do YOU think should have the keep?

SiddlesVonHell

Fledgling Freddie
Yep as a Hibernian it would be natural for me to say Hibernia but to be honest I hate it when hibs have ck. I turn into a rez bish with my bard and you see around 30 or something hibs near ck area. Now today we were a fg and since no mids or albs turned up due to relic action most likely we went 1 fg to try take ck. I basically preached that we should get to ck to organize things and that I personally did not want to do it because...whatever. We took the keep, I went and got a hotbath Watched LOTr ROTK on Dvd. Came back and sure enuff 30 hibs just zerging the night away.

I like it when albs have ck, they usually hang around ck mb so they are somewhat easily avoided and often 0.5>1fg of them will run apk>ck which is when me and some friends come and gank (on even terms). Mids are same as hibbies, just zerg the night away and albs camp apk.

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
Shneddi said:
i think which ever realm takes the keep should have it ??????

omg meight j00 teh funnay! xDDDDdDDdD

..seriously,

I think they should remove the bloody ck.

All it does is attract alot of people of the realm that has it, and therefor make it too zergy..

If anyone can host some screenies i'd be happy to send them to him/her so she can put them here. ( Our three man group vs. Mid zergs after they took ck. )

If I had to choose though I'd say Albs. I just wub liddul fishmen!

Nul

Fledgling Freddie
Shneddi said:
i think which ever realm takes the keep should have it ??????

I agree =)

Sometimes I wish we (mid) loses CK just bcos the fun of
teaming up and get it again.

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
i love trying to take the ck , usualy when i'm playing my n00by infil.

and when i was in bg with my reaver he was fun too.

defending the ck can be fun as well if it's a even fight, most times there are just too many mids/hibs and if u even think about looking over the wall u get n00ked.

just on if they where to remove the CK , then it would be 24/7 PK camping and it's one of the things i really h8 about bg.

i prefer running around and just jumping/getting jumped and fighting it out.

Grymdaal

Fledgling Freddie
tbh the CK should have its guards removed... the doors taken away.. and some of the walls made to look like theyve been blown up.. that way you can get in the Ck and have proper fights without the guards doing the work for you and infs/ns/sb's can roam in and kill unsuspecting casters... bit like it will be in NF when u smash down a wall and pour in.

Naugi

Fledgling Freddie
Grymdaal said:
tbh the CK should have its guards removed... the doors taken away.. and some of the walls made to look like theyve been blown up.. that way you can get in the Ck and have proper fights without the guards doing the work for you and infs/ns/sb's can roam in and kill unsuspecting casters... bit like it will be in NF when u smash down a wall and pour in.
The one thing guaranteed to spoil everyones fun is someone repairing the outer doors. Often the enemy gives up, the defenders zerg out, and its back to pk camping before you can blink.

Sometimes when ck is under attack we decide not to repair the outer doors for this reason. The fights on ck hill, in the open doorway, in the courtyard and along the walls are some of the best you can have. The pace is frantic, the enemy keeps coming back and theres constant danger.

Not sure my nerves could handle the doors being permanently removed though, its nice to be safe sometimes. ;)

Of course the reason the above is so much fun is because it isnt like that all the time. If it was constant it might get boring quite quickly.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
It should rotate every 24hrs e.g.

Thid keep taken by Hibs
24hrs pass
Thid keep changes realm to Alb
24hrs pass
Thid keep changes realm to Mid
Albs take CK 12hrs after Mids get ownership
24hrs pass
Thid keep changes realm to Hib

That'd be the best way imo, no offense to Hibs but I hate the way they only seem to be out in any force when they have the CK, I know the same applies to Albs/Mids but its more obvious in you guys with the low population and all :)

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Archeon said:
It should rotate every 24hrs e.g.

Thid keep taken by Hibs
24hrs pass
Thid keep changes realm to Alb
24hrs pass
Thid keep changes realm to Mid
Albs take CK 12hrs after Mids get ownership
24hrs pass
Thid keep changes realm to Hib

That'd be the best way imo, no offense to Hibs but I hate the way they only seem to be out in any force when they have the CK, I know the same applies to Albs/Mids but its more obvious in you guys with the low population and all :)

I like this idea, however may i add:

Realm A caps the ck, start a 24hr timer.

If no other realm caps the CK within the next 24 hours the keep goes NEUTRAL (with neutral guards, a mix of all realms toons maybe, but all aggro to all 3 realms players).

The keep will stay neutral for a minimum of 12 hours (the 12 hrs displayed by a neutral flag being flown, when the 12 hrs is up the flag vanshes, singnifying that the keep can now be capped).

During this 12 hours the doors are down, they only reappear once the 12 hours is up, BUT during the compulsory 12 hours the neutral keep guards are purp con to make keep camping possible, but very, very difficult. They revert to normal lvl after this 12 hrs.

Once a realm caps the keep they get their realm guards etc as per usual, but start the 24 hour cloak again, rinse and repeat.

Just my 2 cents.

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:
I like this idea, however may i add:

Realm A caps the ck, start a 24hr timer.

If no other realm caps the CK within the next 24 hours the keep goes NEUTRAL (with neutral guards, a mix of all realms toons maybe, but all aggro to all 3 realms players).

The keep will stay neutral for a minimum of 12 hours (the 12 hrs displayed by a neutral flag being flown, when the 12 hrs is up the flag vanshes, singnifying that the keep can now be capped).

During this 12 hours the doors are down, they only reappear once the 12 hours is up, BUT during the compulsory 12 hours the neutral keep guards are purp con to make keep camping possible, but very, very difficult. They revert to normal lvl after this 12 hrs.

Once a realm caps the keep they get their realm guards etc as per usual, but start the 24 hour cloak again, rinse and repeat.

Just my 2 cents.

Bloody good idea :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom