What RA for Skald?

Cedon

Fledgling Freddie
I just wounder witch RA you have on your skalds and why?

Palantir

Fledgling Freddie
I'm trying atm with Purge2, SoS1, AM2, AotG2, aug str3, MoPain2.
But i'm really missing my Ignore Pain for soloing etc so i'm gonna try something with IP2 or so... it sucks that AM doesn't heal myself, but it's really nice for the rest of the group ^^

Hrogar

Fledgling Freddie
SoS works splendidly even at lvl 1, so get that based on your RR. Tried AM tonight and didn't find it very useful, but then again we were outnumbering *cough* the enemy all night. Mastery of Pain and Parrying is always nice, and the latter improves your soloing a ton.
But then again I'm just trying some stuff out and haven't used all my points yet ;)

Good luck with the template!

Uku

Fledgling Freddie
im using anger of the gods and ameliorating melodies , the extra dmg ya get from anger of the gods is damn good imo , a bonus for ya self and group too , if ya go out in groups alot ameliorating melodies is a must have imo as it gives you a true hybrid title as u can heal whole group in emergencys , at lvl 3 it does a hell of a lot of healing :). im not bothering with purge as SoS lvl1 is almost equivelant of purge lvl2 apart from the fact it doesnt remove all negative effects , it does remove important ones like mez , stun etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom