What others foods can you add anything&everything too?

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Stuff like omelettes & jacket potatoes, where you cook/bake and then throw on whatever the fuck you like.

Jacket potatoes are lush but the baking time really stinks (1 hour+ =/) and omelettes are nice and quick but I crave new ideas!

Any suggestions (not involving pasta ;d)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Lingonberrie jam. cant go wrong with that no matter what you use it on :p

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
rice
chopped tomatoes

also, jacets take 5 mins in the microwave

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Do they taste as good as oven-baked ones if done in the microwave?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
No but does it really matter if youre covering it in shit to add to the flavour?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Packet of Caesar salad lettuce, croutons, cheese, sauce shit

Bag of chopped cooked chickenses

1 minute to prepare.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Do they taste as good as oven-baked ones if done in the microwave?

thy taste th same, they're just less cripsy. stick it under the grill for a minute or 2 after it's done to get the crispness if you miss it.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Id avoid buying bags of prepared things, they cost a lot more per unit of weight usually.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Stuff like omelettes & jacket potatoes, where you cook/bake and then throw on whatever the fuck you like.

Jacket potatoes are lush but the baking time really stinks (1 hour+ =/) and omelettes are nice and quick but I crave new ideas!

Any suggestions (not involving pasta ;d)

Big jacket potato takes about 8 minutes in the microwave if yuo got a 800 power one, I prefer oven cooked but tbh microwave for the correct time, then cover in olive oil and sea salt and pepper then stick em in pre heated oven for 10 minutes. Taste no different at all.

echome

Fledgling Freddie
Beans.

Something simple like beans and salmon:
frd.jpg

Or salmon, onions and tomatoes(a glass of red wine and 80% chocolate on the side;)):
cbh.jpg

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Tortilla wraps.

For example, instead of making proper enchiladas, you can make up some bolognaise and then put it into the wraps, throw some grated cheese over the top, then the whole lot into the oven. You end up with a really gooey dish but its nomnomtastic. If I'm doing something like this I'm careful not to make the bolognaise too gloopy.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
microwave your potato for required time then bang in the oven for 8 mins on 250c rubbing it before hand with chili oil.

Tastes just as good as oven baked for 1 hour...

Sweet potatos are also nice with chili lean bacon and cheese (low fat if you are watching your calories).

Couscous with peppers, chili oil, garlic, courgettes, cherry tomatoes and red onions is nice (touch of balsamic)

Chick Pea curry (takes 10 mins).... boil chickpeas (get tinned or you have to soak over night) in one pan, in the other fry onions add mushrooms aubergines tin of tomatos chopped normal tomatoes (about 4), garlic add curry powder to taste (or if you are adventurous a collection of indian spices..... (half tsp of cumin (powder and seeds) turmeric coriander (powder but get some leaves for the end), garam masala. once chickpeas are done drain and put in with the tomato mixture. Simmer for a while and eat with naam. (This makes enough for over 2 meals so you can have it the next day it tastes better then also).

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
microwave your potato for required time then bang in the oven for 8 mins on 250c rubbing it before hand with chili oil.

Tastes just as good as oven baked for 1 hour...

I agree, this is the tactic I employ.

Although, I usually have to flip the potato half way through as it tends to burn on the bottom if it's one way for the whole time?

leviathane

Part of the furniture
bacon-dress.jpg

can be used as a romatic sharing evening in or just a one man eating feast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom