What other forums do you use ?

gmloki

Part of the furniture
Any of you guys use any other forums on a regular basis ? I find myself lurking around Freddyshouse in fits and starts(Slapped wrist for me cos its not as much as I should do)

Used to contribute to OcUK forums quite a lot but I found the Serious chat to be too focused on Asylum, Immigration and too many people with agendas. Do I bit for my own littile forums. Apart from that not too much.

How about you guys ?

Will

/bin/su
My other stuff is all mountain biking forums, of varying seriousness.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH

Mazling

Can't get enough of FH
I grew sick of forums years ago and quit a bucketful of them all in one go. Quite why I post here is possibly because I don't read all of it.

gmloki

Part of the furniture
Dont mind forums at all. Something Awfull looks quite good. Not too sure abuot the $10.00 to join mularky though

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
I post on my local Ice Hockey Team's forum www.bracknellbees.org

I also have logins for the various Honda forums based in the UK

Plus the City of Heroes and City of Villains UK / US boards

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Post here and I'm a lurker at the Penny Arcade forums. It's amazing some of the crap those Americans can come out with ;)

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Love this place, but i've recently branched out to CAD Forums and PSP Forums, also im a mod on the Plymouth DJ society forums.

Louster

One of Freddy's beloved
Mazling said:
I grew sick of forums years ago and quit a bucketful of them all in one go. Quite why I post here is possibly because I don't read all of it.
Yeah, I'm not sure why I'm still here either really. I think there's something wrong with me.

gmloki

Part of the furniture
Most importantly, www.killemall.org.uk :p[/QUOTE]

Bahh A-LAN laways tears you a new arse when we beat you at BF2 ladder matches.

The above may actually be a load of old bollox ofc :eek7:

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
apart from here I also post on the Drum and Bass Arena Forums @ www.breakbeat.co.uk which is full os some of the most depraved people you will ever run into on the internet. Think that's why I'm addicted to it hehe (well that and it keeps me amused at work). I also read the forum @ Dogs on Acid, another DnB site, but that's mainly for music production tips which I don;t know enough about yet to contribute anything back. Tis less fun than DNBA and all, being as it is full of American nurdlings.

babs

Can't get enough of FH
I spend most of my time at the ntsc-UK forums, such is my fondness for games.

I'm also a mod over at evo-web thanks to my love of Winning Eleven/PES.

Other than that, not a great deal. Truthandbeautybombs is one of my favourites, there's always plenty to read.

mank!

Part of the furniture
i read most of the stfc forums but only post on one regularly and even then it's mostly non-footy related

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
This
Something Awful
Overclockers
A band forum too

gmloki

Part of the furniture
throdgrain said:
We dont play BF2 m8, we is a CSS clan :p

Thought KEA had a BF2 Division Babs in Enemy Down.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Ash said:
Thought KEA had a BF2 Division Babs in Enemy Down.

yeah we did m8, but like all non-cs games it lasted about five minutes, complete waste of time tbh :)

Athan

Resident Freddy
Specific game-related forums, which vary depending on what I'm playing at the time. Most recently the EA UK forums, Battlefield 2 section, but since WoW reclaimed my soul (blame the gf for pestering me to start playing it again) it's been just those.

-Ath

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
350Z forum - www.350Zuk.com, and occasionally ADSLGuide and DigitalSpy. There are a few work-related ones that I'm registered for but rarely use these days.

Maljonic

Can't get enough of FH
I used to be a regular poster at http://www.terrypratchettbooks.com but they had no moderators and got attacked by all kinds of mindless trolling, so we (the majority of long-term members) upped sticks and made our own site here: http://www.terrypratchettbooks.org/ so we all have control over how things are run.

There's also my site on dreams (in my sig) that I post on occasionally and a couple of others I run.

Apart from that there's the odd game-specific site as and when, and some tech help type sites related to various types of computer and website software.

This and the Pratchett site are the main places I go though.

Ono

Part of the furniture
thedvdforums
NTSC-UK forums - like Babs
Avforums
Soompi forums - Korean stuff (even though I'm not Korean)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom