What now?

Turran

Fledgling Freddie
Iv'e done CoF quest, now what can i do to get from CL3 to CL5. Is there any more quests to do or have i got to go RvR/PvE?

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
a) help people do CoF (shepard them through it)
b) PVE (incl. quests/tasks etc)
c) RVR

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
a) help people do CoF (shepard them through it)

does that work? i've heard from a few people that it doesn't, but i'm not sure if they have completed the quest properly (ie killed Azelelelele)

also, how much exp can one expect from sheparding someone through the entire circle of 5 again ?

echekiel

Fledgling Freddie
limpit said:
does that work? i've heard from a few people that it doesn't, but i'm not sure if they have completed the quest properly (ie killed Azelelelele)

also, how much exp can one expect from sheparding someone through the entire circle of 5 again ?

it work but can take a bit of time in some fast grp doing co5 can give 8bbs per 2h depend of grp thos :)
for getting clxp u need to be with ppl who need the step

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
limpit said:

I made .5 bub through the whole co5, but was waiting on the last step.

4.95 to 5.00

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
No more quests after C of 5?

Alhanna <---- Clueless

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Read the guide in my signature.

There are 3 chapters to quests, Azazel is the last in chapter 3.

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
Read the guide in my signature.

There are 3 chapters to quests, Azazel is the last in chapter 3.

Awww do i have to? I am kind of busy at work.

Turran

Fledgling Freddie
Another question, i did CoF on my cleric WITHOUT doing the pre-quest thing. Im going to do the pre-quests on my cleric now... if i do CoF later will i get the normal CLexp you get from doing the quest or does it change because youve allready kill the CoF?

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Turran said:
Another question, i did CoF on my cleric WITHOUT doing the pre-quest thing. Im going to do the pre-quests on my cleric now... if i do CoF later will i get the normal CLexp you get from doing the quest or does it change because youve allready kill the CoF?

Pretty sure the XP bonus is linked to completing the bits of the quest - unless you got masses of CLXP just doing them the first time? I know you get the one time drops even if you haven't started the quests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom